Upcoming Teacher Trainings
Moksha/Modo 500 hr Teacher Training
1-Month Intensive + Distance-Learning
The Moksha/Modo Yoga Teacher Training involves 12-months of discovering a deeper yoga practice, and is facilitated by a dynamic training faculty. This 500-hour training offers a solid foundation for the practitioner, inspirational inquiry for new and experienced yoga teachers, and integration with a passionate, empowering community.
The teacher training instructs you how to teach the Moksha/Modo Yoga series, which is a set of 40-ish postures that combines both therapeutic and traditional yoga principals, and is designed to be practiced in a heated room (approximately 98F with 35% humidity). Each Moksha/Modo class is cardiovascular in nature, and strengthens, loosens, and tones the muscles. The heat allows for deep, safe, stretching and helps to detoxify the skin, blood and muscles.
Upcoming Teacher Training: San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua
City: San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua
Location: Nicaragua Yoga Institute (nicaraguayogainsitute.com)
Intensive: January 18th – February 16th, 2016
Graduation: February 15th, 2017
Cost: $4500 CAD +tax*
Course details: CLICK HERE
To apply: CLICK HERE
Upcoming Teacher Training: Kelowna, BC
Upcoming Teacher Training: Montreal
$4,500 CAD +tax.* This does not include travel, accommodations, or food.
*Note: Only Canadian residents are required to pay tax.
1-Month Intensive is 300-hours in length and includes:
- Meditation Practice
- Asana classes
- Practice Teaching
- Teaching Methodology
- Posture Workshops
- Blocks & Straps/Adjustments
- Functional Anatomy of Asana
- Buddhist/Mindfulness Yoga
- Functional Anatomy of Prana
- History and Philosophy of Yoga and the Study of the Bhagavad Gita, Yoga Sutras, and the Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- Business of Yoga
11-Month Distance Learning:
- The Distance Learning component is 200-hours and can be completed anywhere in the world!
- This portion is the practice and study of the 7 Pillars.
- It requires monthly projects to be submitted over the course of 11-months after the 1-month intensive.
- Click here for full course curriculum
Required Reading List:
The required reading list can be found here.
Moksha/Modo Additional Teacher Trainings
Level 2/Advanced & Moksha/Modo Flow
The Level 1 Moksha/Modo training is the prerequisite for Level 2/Advanced and Moksha/Modo Flow trainings. If you are a certified Moksha/Modo teacher and are looking for details about further trainings, please log into the teacher’s web site and read the articles about our various teacher trainings.