Calm. Fit. Inspired.
Modo Yoga Aurora is part of a community of independent hot yoga studios, united in our dedication to create peace in the world.
Modo yoga is a unique hot yoga series that combines the precision of therapeutic yoga and the foundations of traditional yoga in a specially heated room.
We offer a variety of classes that are accessible for all levels of ability.
We offer Hot classes in our Hot Room and Regular temperature classes in our Bodhi Room. Bodhi Room classes include: Restorative, barre and barre/Pilates Fusion.
When you join our sweet sweaty community, you are joining a family that is part of a larger community of over 50 studios world-wide.
BEFORE YOU COME TO TAKE CLASS PLEASE KNOW:
- If you have Flu-like Symptoms please stay home=> you cannot sweat out a cold!
- Masks ARE OPTIONAL.
- Nostril Breathing is our breath of choice (breathe in and out of your nose ONLY).
- Pre-registration is recommended for all of our classes, Walk-Ins ARE ALLOWED
- Download and use the Modo Yoga Intl App to pre-register for class, up to 7 days in advance.
- Online registration closes 20 minutes before class begins.
- Our No Show/Late Cancellation Fee (COURTESY POLICY) is in Full Effect for ALL In-Studio Classes
- Yoga Mat, Hot Yoga Towels, and Shower towel RENTALS are available for $4/Item (incl. TAX)
CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT
Set Up Account!
Get started today by creating your studio account!
New To The Studio?
Get your first month for $60 +tax. Start today! -No Refunds/No Discounts can be applied.
Become a full community member with a monthly membership pass for $119/month. -No Refunds -Not Transferable
Gift Cards Available
The Gift of Yoga
Buy someone the gift of yoga or a healing treatment. Customizable amounts available. Not Refundable.
Time to Relax
Healing Swedish massage therapy treatments combining deep tissue, myofacial and cranio-sacral techniques for whole body wellness.
Check Out Our Blog!
Learn from our experience by staying up to date with the latest in MYA trends, stories and shared content.
40 Engelhard Drive, Unit 5,
Monday & Wednesday: 9:40am-1:00pm; 5:55pm-9:15pm
Tuesday & Thursday: 9:40am-1:00pm; 4:40pm-8:00pm
Friday: 9:40am-1:00pm; 4:40pm-6:00pm