WE ARE REOPENING ON TUESDAY AUGUST 3rd, 2021
- COVID-19 SCREENING IS REQUIRED BEFORE ENTERING THE STUDIO.
- =>DOWNLOAD THE OLA APP
- =>Create a free Account
- =>Fill out OLA’s Health Screening Form the day you are coming to the studio.
- =>Before entering the studio =>open your OLA app=>scan the QR code on our front door to gain entry.
- All of our COVID-19 Safety Protocols will be in effect when we reopen…for full details check out: MODO AURORA COVID-19
- Our NO SHOW/LATE CANCEL FEE is in effect for all In-Studio Classes….for details check out: COURTESY POLICY
Modo Yoga Aurora is a community of yogis that breathe, sweat and inspire each other.
Modo yoga is a unique hot yoga series that combines the precision of therapeutic yoga and the foundations of traditional yoga in a specially heated room.
The series is a cardiovascular workout that strengthens, tones and loosens the muscles, while calming the mind and reducing stress.
The ‘hot’ in hot yoga allows for deep, safe stretching and promotes detoxification of the skin, blood and muscles through sweat.
Modo classes are suitable for all levels of ability, even ABSOLUTE beginners with limited flexibility! Welcome to our sweet, sweaty community!
We offer Hot classes in our Hot Room and Regular temperature classes in our Bodhi Room. Bodhi Room classes include: Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin, Restorative, Barre and Pilates.
At MYA you can take a yoga class or have a have a massage with our registered massage therapist.
New To The Studio?
Get your first month for $60 +tax. Start today! -No Refunds/No Discounts can be applied.
Become a full community member with a monthly membership pass for $99/month. -No Refunds can be applied
Check Out Our Blog!
Learn from our experience by staying up to date with the latest in MYA trends, stories and shared content.
Gift Cards Available
The Gift of Yoga
Buy someone the gift of yoga or a healing treatment. Customizable amounts available. Not Refundable.
Get started today by filling out our online waiver!
Time to Relax
Healing Swedish massage therapy treatments combining deep tissue, myofacial and cranio-sacral techniques for whole body wellness.
40 Engelhard Drive, Unit 5,
Monday - Thursday: 9:00am-9:30pm
(studio closed weekdays from 1:30pm-4:30pm)
Saturday: 8:00am-1:00pm & 3:30pm-5:30pm
Sunday: 9:00am-1:00pm & 3:30pm-5:30pm