The Government of Ontario has lifted capacity restrictions for our business effective February 17th, 2022. Effective Sunday February 20th, 2022 we will be adjusting our capacity from 50% to 65%; and then gradually increasing from there.
Thank you for your continued support!
BEFORE YOU COME TO TAKE CLASS PLEASE KNOW:
- Self-assess before you enter the studio (questions posted on front door/windows of the studio)
- Masks ARE OPTIONAL.
- Nostril Breathing is our breath of choice (breathe in and out of your nose ONLY).
- Pre-registration is recommended for all of our classes, Walk-Ins ARE ALLOWED
- Download and use the Modo Yoga (Canada, LA & Miami) App to pre-register for class, up to 7 days in advance.
- Online registration closes 30 minutes before class begins.
- LOG IN to the app with the same email you used to set up your studio account, select ‘Aurora’ as your ‘market’
- You will be texted or emailed a 6 digit code instead of having to enter a password!
- Our No Show/Late Cancellation Fee (COURTESY POLICY) is in Full Effect for ALL In-Studio Classes
- SHOWERS ARE OPEN FOR QUICK 2 minute rinses (NO personal grooming please!)
- Yoga Mat, Hot Yoga Towels, and Shower towel RENTALS are available for $4/Item (incl. TAX)
- WE NOW ACCEPT CASH FOR IN-STUDIO PURCHASES
Modo Yoga Aurora is a community of yogis that breathe, sweat and inspire each other.
Modo yoga is a unique hot yoga series that combines the precision of therapeutic yoga and the foundations of traditional yoga in a specially heated room.
The series is a cardiovascular workout that strengthens, tones and loosens the muscles, while calming the mind and reducing stress.
The ‘hot’ in hot yoga allows for deep, safe stretching and promotes detoxification of the skin, blood and muscles through sweat.
Modo classes are suitable for all levels of ability, even ABSOLUTE beginners with limited flexibility! Welcome to our sweet, sweaty community!
We offer Hot classes in our Hot Room and Regular temperature classes in our Bodhi Room. Bodhi Room classes include: Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin, Restorative, Barre and Pilates.
At MYA you can take a yoga class or have a massage with our registered massage therapist.
Get started today by filling out our online waiver!
New To The Studio?
Get your first month for $60 +tax. Start today! -No Refunds/No Discounts can be applied.
Become a full community member with a monthly membership pass for $119/month. -No Refunds -Not Transferable
Gift Cards Available
The Gift of Yoga
Buy someone the gift of yoga or a healing treatment. Customizable amounts available. Not Refundable.
Time to Relax
Healing Swedish massage therapy treatments combining deep tissue, myofacial and cranio-sacral techniques for whole body wellness.
Check Out Our Blog!
Learn from our experience by staying up to date with the latest in MYA trends, stories and shared content.
40 Engelhard Drive, Unit 5,
Monday - Thursday: 9:00am-9:30pm
(studio closed weekdays from 1:30pm-4:30pm)
Saturday: 8:00am-1:00pm & 3:30pm-5:30pm
Sunday: 9:00am-1:00pm & 3:30pm-5:30pm