BE HEALTHY PILLAR
As part of our #BeHealthy pillar we strive to create a clean and healthy studio space for all, but we need your help!
As you are probably already aware, the COVID-19 Coronavirus strain is making its way around the world. We want to inform you of the steps we’re taking at the studio to maintain a healthy and safe environment.
What We’re Doing:
– Increasing how often the studio areas and restrooms are being cleaned. This includes wiping down all surfaces, door handles etc. with an effective hospital grade cleaner.
– Ensuring that mats and blocks are disinfected daily after every class.
– Stocking up on disinfecting products and making them readily available to our students and teachers.
– We use Dyson hand dryers because they are more environmentally friendly and effective in not spreading germs.
– Monitoring the situation and adjusting protocol as recommended.
What You Can Do:
– If you are feeling at all unwell, stay home and speak to your primary care provider.
– Thoroughly wash your hands upon arriving at the studio, before class, and after class – especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
– Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. Need a timer? Hum the “Happy Birthday” song from beginning to end twice.
– As much as possible, avoid touching your mouth, nose and eyes.
– If you find yourself sneezing or coughing, please do it into a tissue or your elbow. Please then wash your hands and be aware that the novel coronavirus can live on your clothing for up to a week.
– Keep yourself healthy and well rested. (And how wonderful is it that yoga can help with this!)
– Carry hand sanitizer around and use it when entering public places.
Let’s all work together to stay healthy and safe. Please feel free to reach out with any questions!