Keeping our community safe. The health and wellbeing of our community is top of mind during these extraordinary times. We must all help to keep each other safe.
DO NOT ENTER THE STUDIO If you have a fever, new cough or difficulty breathing, just returned to Canada, or recently travelled to another Canadian province.
Your safety matters to us. We are doing everything we can to keep our stores safe & clean.
– Arrival: to limit the total amount of time spent in the studio, please do not arrive more than 10-15 minutes before class starts. – Cashless Studio: Please bring your credit card of make sure you have an active card on file.
– Bring What You Need: Bring everything you need for class: a mat, towel, block, strap and water bottle. Limited number of rentals available for $5 each.
– Check In: Pre-registration is mandatory. Once you check-in, please go straight to the practice room. Thanks for not congregating in the common areas.
– Social Distancing: Please maintain at least 6 feet of distance from other people. Follow the floor markers for further guidance.
– Masks: are required to enter the building. Wear your mask to your mat, take it off to practice, then put it back on to leave.
– Wash your hands: please use the hand sanitizer available to you as you enter and throughout the studio.
– Eyes, Nose & Mouth: As much as possible, please avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
– Personal Items: Please limit the number of personal items you bring into the studio. Only bring the essentials. Individual baskets are supplied for your safety and sanitized between each class.
– Stay On Your Mat: Please stay on your mat, in your marked spot, for the duration of class. Remember to put your mask on when class is over.
– After Class: At the end of class, after you gather your belongings, put your mask on we ask that you please leave the studio.
– Showers and Change rooms: Open with limited number of people able to enter. You must spray shower down after each use with sanitizer.
– Reduced Capacity: Class capacity will be reduced to ensure social distancing.
– During Class: Teachers will not walk around or offer hands on adjustments.
– Air Flow: No fans will be used inside the studio. HAVC unit in place on roof for proper ventilation and air flow.
– Teammates who feel sick do not come to work.
– If one of our teammates tests positive for COVID-19, we will follow the direction of public health every step of the way.
– We will close for deep-cleaning and sanitization.
– We will notify all teammates who require self-isolation for two week.
– We will post up-to-date company and store specific information to www.modoyogabedford.com/coronavirus
Limit of 40 customers.
Thank you. We are grateful for your understanding and cooperation during this uncertain time.
From our families to yours, stay safe.