We are dedicated to protecting the health and safety of our community.
We appreciate your cooperation to keep us safe and open!
Updated March 3rd, 2022
March 21st we will be lifting all restrictions. We are honouring this transition by maintaining the current restrictions in place and look forward to welcoming everyone back on the 21st when we will open to full capacity, no POV, mask optional and no distancing required. Thank you for your continued support and understanding during these challenging times for us all.
Updated January 28, 2022
We want to inform you of the steps we’re taking at the studio to maintain a healthy and safe environment.
What We’re Doing:
– Increasing how often the studio areas and restrooms are being cleaned. This includes wiping down all surfaces, door handles etc. with an effective hospital grade cleaner.
– Ensuring that mats and blocks are disinfected daily after every class.
– Stocking up on disinfecting products and making them readily available to our students and teachers.
– We use Dyson hand dryers because they are more environmentally friendly and effective in not spreading germs.
– Monitoring the situation and adjusting protocol as recommended.
What You Can Do:
– If you are feeling at all unwell, stay home and speak to your primary care provider.
– Thoroughly wash your hands upon arriving at the studio, before class, and after class – especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
– Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. Need a timer? Hum the “Happy Birthday” song from beginning to end twice.
– As much as possible, avoid touching your mouth, nose and eyes.
– If you find yourself sneezing or coughing, please do it into a tissue or your elbow. Please then wash your hands and be aware that the novel coronavirus can live on your clothing for up to a week.
– Keep yourself healthy and well rested. (And how wonderful is it that yoga can help with this!)
– Carry hand sanitizer around and use it when entering public places.
Let’s all work together to stay healthy and safe. Please feel free to reach out with any questions!
The health and wellbeing of our community is top of mind during these extraordinary times.
We must all help to keep each other safe.
Please read the following items carefully:
DO NOT ENTER THE STUDIO If you have a fever, new cough or difficulty breathing, just returned to Canada, or recently travelled to another Canadian province.
Your safety matters to us. We are doing everything we can to keep our stores safe & clean.
– Arrival: to limit the total amount of time spent in the studio, please do not arrive more than 10-15 minutes before class starts.
– Payment Methods: We accept cash and credit cards. An active credit card must be on file for ease of use and to limit contact as much as possible. Please make sure you have an active card on file.
– Bring What You Need: Bring everything you need for class: a mat, towel, block, strap and water bottle. Limited number of rentals available for $5 each.
– Check In: Please check in at the front desk once you sanitized your hands. You can sign up online or stop in 15 minutes before class and sign in to class then. Preregistration is recommended to guarantee your space and to commit to your practice. Once you check-in, please go straight to the practice room. Thanks for not congregating in the common areas.
– Social Distancing: Please maintain at least 6 feet of distance from other people. Follow the floor markers for further guidance.
– Floor Markers – Please place your yoga mats on the white markers in the Brazil studio and place your mats in the squares in the Vegas (non heated) studio, thank you.
– Masks: are required to enter the building. Wear your mask to your mat, take it off to practice, then put it back on to leave.
– Wash your hands: please use the hand sanitizer available to you as you enter and throughout the studio.
– Eyes, Nose & Mouth: As much as possible, please avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
– Monitor your health: We ask that you please monitor your health and test when you feel it’s needed. If you are sick, please stay home. Remember, you can’t sweat out an illness and if you are feeling the need to move while sick we encourage you to utilize our Modo Online on-demand platform from home! If you are a member, Modo Online is part of your membership. Reach out to us via email if you need instructions on how to get set up with the on-demand platform.
– Personal Items: Please limit the number of personal items you bring into the studio. Only bring the essentials. Individual baskets are supplied for your safety and sanitized between each class.
– Class Cancellations – To make it easier for you to cancel class, we reduced our late cancellation policy from 8 hours to 4 hours prior to the start of class. If you are feeling sick, please cancel your class prior to that window. If for some reason you cannot cancel within the cancellation window, please contact us for support and we will do our best to be flexible with late fees, within reason.
– Stay On Your Mat: Please stay on your mat, in your marked spot, for the duration of class. Remember to put your mask on when class is over.
– After Class: At the end of class, after you gather your belongings, put your mask on we ask that you please leave the studio.
– Showers and Change rooms: Open with limited number of people able to enter. You must spray shower down after each use with sanitizer.
– Reduced Capacity: Class capacity will be reduced to ensure social distancing.
– During Class: Teachers will not walk around or offer hands on adjustments.
– Air Flow: No fans will be used inside the studio. HAVC unit in place on roof for proper ventilation and air flow.
– Potential Schedule Changes – As we work with cases of exposure and illness, there may be some changes to the schedule. If a class needs to be cancelled we will work to do so within 2 hours prior to class. If you plan on coming to class, please register at least 2 hours in advance so you can stay informed of any schedule change. Keep an eye on your email and our schedule so you stay up to date!
– Teammates who feel sick do not come to work.
– If one of our teammates tests positive for COVID-19, we will follow the direction of public health every step of the way.
– We will close for deep-cleaning and sanitization.
– We will notify all teammates who require self-isolation for two week.
– We will post up-to-date company and store specific information to www.modoyogabedford.com/COVID-19
COMING TO CLASS: SNAPSHOT
Pre-registration is allowed
The studio opens 15 minutes before class
Rentals available and $5 each
No phones or bags in the hot room
The late-cancel fee is $10
No show fee is $20
We are grateful for your understanding and cooperation during this uncertain time.
From our families to yours, stay safe.