WHY TAKE A PRIVATE LESSON?
- Ask questions you can’t ask during class to a teacher who is giving you their undivided attention
- Workshop a posture/sequence
- Refine your downward-dog flow
- Learn how to best incorporate blocks and straps
- Get personalized modifications that you can use during regular classes.
- Excellent celebrations, team building event
- Perfect for kids/family yoga
One of our teachers can come to your office and transform a common area into a practice room. or during warm sunny days, you can all take a mindful walk to a nearby green space.
- Increase productivity, focus, and work performance
- Improve communication skills, overall health, and well-being
- Decrease stress, anxiety, hostility, and frustration
- Lower burn out rates, absenteeism and staff turnover
- Reduces neck and back pain
- Minimizes emotional exhaustion
- Boosts employee connection, morale, creativity, decision making, and job satisfaction
YOGA THERAPY WITH MEG WALSH
Yoga Therapy’s approach adapts the various means and methods of Yoga practice and Ayurvedic lifestyle and diet principles and applies it to the individual’s unique condition, needs, and interests providing tools to individualize and actualize the process of self-discovery and personal transformation in health and wellness biologically, psychologically, emotionally and spiritually.
- Suffering from pain, tension, misalignment? (ie. scoliosis, rotated pelvis, fibromyalgia, sciatica)
- Living with mental or emotional health issues? (ie. addition, trauma, depression, anxiety, grief)
- Managing an auto-immune, digestive, or movement disorder? (ie. cancer, celiac, MS, Parkinson’s)
- Unbalanced hormones affecting your quality of life? (ie. menstrual irregularity, PMS, infertility, menopause)
Our Studio Manager Meg Walsh is our in-house yoga therapist. For more info visit Meg’s website: www.yogaismytherapy.com or email her directly.
- Privates (1-on-1) $100
- Group Class (2-14 students)$125
- Large Group (15-24 students) $150
- Corporate EventsEvents (50 students max) $185
- Yoga Therapy Initial Consult + Therapy Session (90-min) $150
- Yoga Therapy Follow-up (60-min) $100
- Off-Site Yoga available upon request (45 – 90-min) $125-185
- Zen Den Hourly Rental $50
Cancellation Policy: must provide 24 hours notice or the full fee will be charged.