Our commitment to our community (aka Studio Changes)
- Exceeding local and provincial regulations regarding students health and safety
- Prohibiting any staff from entering the studio while showing symptoms of COVID-19
- Deep cleaning all common areas and high touch surfaces before and after each class with Benefect, a plant-based hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Reducing our in-studio staff to reduce the chance of cross-contamination
- Staff + Teachers will wear masks unless they are on their mat too, and practice physical distancing always.
- Class capacity will be reduced to ensure physical distancing for your safety.
- Open 15-minutes before and close 15-minutes after class.
- Teachers will not be offering hands-on-adjustments, mouth-breathing practices will not be instructed.
- Until further notice, showers are unavailable.
- No fans will be used inside the studio, fresh air will be used for ventilation.
Your commitment to our community (aka Studio Etiquette)
- Not entering the studio space within 14 days of travel outside Canada
- Not entering the studio space if you exhibit any symptoms of influenza or COVID-19
- Not entering the studio space if you have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Pre-registration is required (no drop-ins). To buy classes, please do so online as much as possible to keep the sign-in moving. For retail purchases, bring your credit card or make sure your card on file is active.
- Wearing a mask at all times while in the studio (option to remove it while on your yoga mat only).
- Allow us to screen you prior to entering the space, including a few simple questions and a no-contact thermometer.
- Proper washing/sanitizing hands before and after class (hand sanitizer provided).
- No rentals until further notice. Bring everything you need for class ie. a mat, towel, block (or purchase in-house) and water bottle
- To limit the amount of time spent in the studio, please arrive no more than 10-15 minutes before class, and limit washroom use.
- Please minimize personal belongings, just bring the essentials.
- Please follow your teacher’s cue on exiting the studio to support enhanced cleaning measures. This means, for now, no extended savasana.
- All Memberships suspended for the duration of the closure will be reactivated upon our re-opening
- Preregistration is required for all classes (no more drop-ins)
- Canceling your class must be done 30 minutes before class starts to avoid any fees. If you ‘Late-Cancel’ within 30 minutes of class starting, you will be charged $10. If you No-Show you’ll be charged $15 (HST additional). .
- We will continue to offer virtual classes via Zoom to support students who want/need to practice at home.
- Please limit your use of change rooms and come as prepared for class as possible. Our All-Gender-Private Changeroom will be available, but our regular changing rooms will be closed to minimize touching surfaces.
- Props and rentals are suspended until further notice (mat, towel, water jars). Mats, towels, blocks, and pilates balls will be available for purchase.
- Cashless – please bring a credit card or have an updated one on your file to purchase any props.
- Classes will not be heated and showers are not in use until further notice.
- Class size is reduced to 12 to support physical distancing.
- Students are needed to exit the studio as soon as class ends to minimize congregating.
- Modified schedule with extra time between classes to minimize bodies in the studio.