WE ARE OPEN
Our commitment to our community:
- Exceeding local and provincial regulations regarding students health and safety
- Prohibiting any staff from entering the studio while showing symptoms of COVID-19
- Deep cleaning all common areas and high touch surfaces before and after each class with Benefect, a plant-based hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Reducing our in-studio staff to reduce the chance of cross-contamination
- Staff + Teachers will wear masks unless they are on their mat too.
- Class capacity will be reduced to ensure physical distancing for your safety.
- Sign in will begin 30-minutes before class.
- Teachers will not be offering hands-on-adjustments, mouth-breathing practices will not be instructed.
- The heat is back on to 38for Modo, Modo Flow, and Modo Silent. Specialty classes like Yin, Mindful Pilates, and Vinyasa.
- In studio air purifier being used between classes.
Your commitment to our community:
- Not entering the studio space within 14 days of travel outside Canada
- Not entering the studio space if you exhibit any symptoms of influenza or COVID-19
- Not entering the studio space if you have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Pre-registration is required (no drop-ins) to ensure a quick and seamless pre-screening and sign-in.
- Wearing a mask at all times while in the studio (option to remove it while on your yoga mat and not required in the shower).
- Allow us to screen you prior to entering the space of a few simple questions.
- Proper washing/sanitizing hands before and after class (hand sanitizer provided).
- All classes (including the 6:30am and yin) will be offered in studio.
- We will continue to offer up to three virtual classes via Zoom to support students who want/need to practice at home.
- Please limit your use of change rooms and come as prepared for class as possible, as the capacity for change rooms is reduced which could cause some delays.
- Class size is reduced to 50% capacity or less.
- Students are welcome to enjoy a quick physically distanced catch up, but we ask that we say our “See you later” 30 minutes before the next class begins to avoid crossing the next class:)
- We will be accepting cash for rentals and purchase of class passes, however pre-registration is still required and we ask that you try to purchase your class packs online so as to reduce the amount of time spent in studio.
- Zen den is open for sitting! Masks must be worn and physical distancing in place.
- No tea (yet)
- Change rooms are open with a reduced capacity.
- Showers are open and are being sanitized between classes.
- Mat and jar rentals are paused for the time being.
- Towel rentals are available for $2.
EXTENDING PASSES THAT EXPIRE
- Time-limited passes (ie. $60 Intro Months, sale passes) will be extended for the entire period that the studio is closed unless you choose to use your pass to take Zoom classes, or decide not to extend to support the studio by buying a new pass. Due to the nature of the software, extensions can only be applied when upon our reopening, so if you have a pass that expires, please email us so we can adjust the dates for you manually.
- We are continuing with virtual classes in support of those who are not yet ready to return to an in-studio practice.
- You’ll need a smartphone, tablet or computer and an internet connection.
- Registration closes 10 minutes before class starts
- The link to the class is texted to you 60 minutes before, and emailed 5 minutes before class begins
- Check your Junk/Spam folder if you don’t see our email.
- Add us to your Contact List to ensure the link reaches your inbox.
- Select email/text in your account settings.
- Follow the link to our Zoom Practice Room
- Feel free to turn off your video, though know that it is very helpful for us teachers to be able to give personalized cues and modifications if we can see you.
- We record our Zoom classes and email you a link to the recording that is valid for one day. This is not the same link as the live class, and it is sent out shortly after the class concludes.
- Registration is required for any class you’d like to take, whether you are practicing live or joining us later with the recording.