- Pre-registration is required (no drop-ins)
- Reserve your spot using the Mindbody App or online. We do not take reservations (or cancellations) via email or over the phon
- All classes start on time. Latecomers are not admitted
- As a precautionary measure due to COVID-19, our studio now opens 15 minutes before class begins. Please arrive as prepared as possible, with all your props. For more info visit this page.
- We do not take cancellations via email or over the phone, you must cancel online or via the app. (Just follow the same steps you took to reserve initially).
- Cancel at least 2 hours before class with no fee. Please cancel ASAP so we can fill your spot.
- If you Late Cancel (less than 2 hours before class) you are charged $10 (+hst)
- If you No-Show, you are charged $15 (+hst)
- Of course, we know that sometimes there are extenuating circumstances and we always err on the side of being generous, so if something comes up and you are unable to cancel, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If class registration is full, you can add yourself to the waitlist
- If someone cancels their reservation, the 1st person on the waitlist will be added to class (the 2nd person on the waitlist moves to 1st on the waitlist, and so on…)
- Should a spot in class become available, you will be automatically registered for class and notified by email and/or text (depending on your subscription preferences, which you can edit in your account under My Info). It is your responsibility to keep an eye out for this notification and be prepared to take class if you choose to add yourself to the waitlist.
You may cancel without a fee up to 2 hours before class begins. There is a $10 Late-Cancel fee if you cancel in less than 2 hours or a $15 No-Show fee for not claiming your spot.
EXCHANGES & RETURNS
CLASSES & MEMBERSHIPS
- All sales final (non-refundable, non-sharable, non-transferable, non-exchangeable)
- Memberships are subject to contract agreement terms; they are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Please ensure that you are fully committed before registering
- Classes sold at their regular price never expire
- Classes sold on SALE always have an expiry date and are non-refundable, non-extendable, non-exchangeable, non-shareable. There are exceptions:
- Due to medical reasons, you may be eligible to transfer your classes to a friend/family member
- Due to relocating, you may be eligible to transfer to another Modo Yoga studio if possible
- For rare and exceptional cases, you may request to exchange your pass for Account Credit
- We are a service-based business and it is our promise to you that we will be open every day of the year to provide you with your yoga. Unfortunately, it is beyond our control if a Member uses their membership or not (we sure we could control it and have everyone on their mats every single day, happy together =). If you have an Unlimited Membership, you’re investing in an unlimited service and have the capability to practice as often as you like, every single day. Should you not use your pass, we are still here, open for business, paying the bills, paying our teachers, and gratefully anticipating your arrival to come and practice. While we understand that it would be frustrating to have an unlimited pass and not use it, please also understand that we are open and able to accommodate you every single day, fulfilling our end of the bargain. It is for that reason the studio cannot issue any exchanges/returns or refunds for unused Memberships, or prorate anything. The access to unlimited has a value that we bank on in order to keep the doors open and give you a much better deal (ie. a 10 class card cost $16 per class, but a Membership at $115 per month, 3x per week is $9.50 per class). What we CAN do is speak to you about your practice, do our best to inspire you to get back on your mat and incentivize you to utilize your unlimited access. We grant all our members unlimited guest passes (for newbies), and run 30-Day CHallenges three times per year, and would be happy to recommend a class you might fall in love with, practice alongside you for support and champion you to stick to your intentions for regular practice. Please talk to us and see how we may support you.
PRIVATE & GROUP LESSONS
- All sales are final. Non-refundable, non-sharable, non-transferable.
- Payment must be made in one transaction, split by a maximum of two methods of payment
- Cancellation Policy: we must receive an email a minimum 24 hours in advance to receive Account Credit; no refunds for cancellations received within 24 hours
WORKSHOPS + PREREGISTERED SERIES
- All sales are final. Non-refundable, non-sharable, non-exchangeable, non-transferable.
- Payment + Registration is required in advance
- space is limited
- to minimize stress for the teacher during sign-in
- all events are subject to cancellation if enrollment is low
- All participants must pay for the whole special series; we do not pro-rate classes
- Cancellation Notice must be received in via email a minimum of 24 hours in advance of the workshop to receive Account Credit. We do not issue refunds, and will not return for account credit if the cancellation is received within 24 hours.
- Latecomers are not admitted; please arrive early ( we cannot issue give returns for late arrivals).
- We will exchange any retail items that are new/unopened/resellable for Account Credit within 14 days of original purchase. We do not issue refunds.