- Pre-registration is strongly recommended to secure your spot, although walk-ins are available spaces are limited. There is no guarantee that spots will be available when you walk in.
- To secure your spot use the MindBody App or register online. We do not take reservations over the phone or email, using our app and booking online is the fastest way to sign up for classes
- In honor of community and in respect for our students, all classes will start on time. Latecomers will not be admitted.
- Using the MindBody app you can cancel classes with ease and comfort.
- We understand that things happen and that life is unpredictable, in these situations please email or call us if you find yourself needing to cancel a class.
- Cancel 1 hour before class with no fee.
- Cancel within 1 hour the Late Cancel fee applies and will be $10 (+hst)
- If you No-Show, you are charged $15 (+hst)
If a class is full, joining a class waitlist is simple. To do so follow these steps:
- You must enable Text Message notifications in your Mind Body profile. Simply log into your account and under ‘Notifications’, click yes to receive text messages. This is an mandatory step in order to use the waitlist tool.
- If a class you would like to attend is full, simply click the WAITLIST button and opt in.
- If a student cancels their reservation, you will receive a text message notification
- You must reply ‘YES’ to opt in and secure your spot, or ‘NO’ to opt out. Once you confirm your spot you will then be added to class up to 30 mins prior to class start time. Our Latecomer policy applies once you opt into class.
Please note that not replying will be treated as a decline, and your spot on the waitlist will be passed onto the next student.
EXCHANGES & RETURNS
CLASSES & MEMBERSHIPS
- All sales final (non-refundable, non-sharable, non-transferable, non-exchangeable)
- Memberships are subject to contract agreement terms; they are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Please ensure that you are fully committed before registering
- Classes sold at their regular price never expire
- Classes sold on SALE always have an expiry date and are non-refundable, non-extendable, non-exchangeable, non-shareable. There are exceptions:
- Due to medical reasons, you may be eligible to transfer your classes to a friend/family member
- Due to relocating, you may be eligible to transfer to another Modo Yoga studio if possible
- For rare and exceptional cases, you may request to exchange your pass for Account Credit
- We are a service-based business and it is our promise to you that we will be open every day of the year to provide you with your yoga. Unfortunately, it is beyond our control if a Member uses their membership or not (we sure we could control it and have everyone on their mats every single day, happy together =). If you have an Unlimited Membership, you’re investing in an unlimited service and have the capability to practice as often as you like, every single day. Should you not use your pass, we are still here, open for business, paying the bills, paying our teachers, and gratefully anticipating your arrival to come and practice. While we understand that it would be frustrating to have an unlimited pass and not use it, please also understand that we are open and able to accommodate you every single day, fulfilling our end of the bargain. It is for that reason the studio cannot issue any exchanges/returns or refunds for unused Memberships, or prorate anything. The access to unlimited has a value that we bank on in order to keep the doors open and give you a much better deal (ie. a 10 class card cost $16 per class, but a Membership at $115 per month, 3x per week is $9.50 per class). What we CAN do is speak to you about your practice, do our best to inspire you to get back on your mat and incentivize you to utilize your unlimited access. We grant all our members unlimited guest passes (for newbies), and run 30-Day CHallenges three times per year, and would be happy to recommend a class you might fall in love with, practice alongside you for support and champion you to stick to your intentions for regular practice. Please talk to us and see how we may support you.
PRIVATE & GROUP LESSONS
- All sales are final. Non-refundable, non-sharable, non-transferable.
- Payment must be made in one transaction, split by a maximum of two methods of payment
- Cancellation Policy: we must receive an email a minimum 24 hours in advance to receive Account Credit; no refunds for cancellations received within 24 hours
WORKSHOPS + PREREGISTERED SERIES
- All sales are final. Non-refundable, non-sharable, non-exchangeable, non-transferable.
- Payment + Registration is required in advance
- space is limited
- to minimize stress for the teacher during sign-in
- all events are subject to cancellation if enrollment is low
- All participants must pay for the whole special series; we do not pro-rate classes
- Cancellation Notice must be received in via email a minimum of 24 hours in advance of the workshop to receive Account Credit. We do not issue refunds, and will not return for account credit if the cancellation is received within 24 hours.
- Latecomers are not admitted; please arrive early ( we cannot issue give returns for late arrivals).
- We will exchange any retail items that are new/unopened/resellable for Account Credit within 14 days of original purchase. We do not issue refunds.