Thank-you to our members for your support during this time.
- We are now open for in-studio and virtual classes.
- Spaces are extremely limited. Courtesy policy is in effect. Cancel 2 hours in advance. No shows/late cancels will be charged $10.
- If classes fill up with waitlists we will consider pop-up classes or expanded schedule. So please join the waitlist if your class appears full so we can gauge demand for that time.
- City of Burnaby is currently saying NO to using park-space for outdoor classes
RE-SIGN THE STUDIO WAIVER HERE IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN PROMPTED TO DO SO VIA YOUR APP/WEB LOGIN
SELF-ASSESS BEFORE YOU COME
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE AT STUDIO
- Pre-registration only (No walk-ins for class).
- You will be asked to re-sign our studio waiver before you book your first in-person class. This will pop up for you when booking online.
Courtesy Booking Policy will be in effect (You must cancel within 2 hour of class start. Late cancels or no shows will be charged $10).
The studio will be open 15 minutes before class. No latecomers will be admitted.
Fill up your re-usable water bottle at home.
Use the washroom at home before you come.
Leave personal belongings home.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
- Masks are cool, our staff will be wearing masks in the common areas.
- We have a partition for the front desk.
- Social distancing markers will be on the floor.
- Hand sanitizer placed throughout the studio.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures at all times of the day.
- Contactless sign in
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Change-room and lockers are closed but there is one bin for each class attendee in the lobby for shoes/extra items.
- Be as minimal as you can be with your personal belongings and leave valuables at home.
- Please respect social distancing.
- No showers will be available during this time.
- Sanitize your hands when you arrive
- You must use pre-determined mat markers.
- Our hot room has been measured for social distance spacing.
- The teacher will either be stationary on their mat OR wearing a mask if mobile.
- There will be no props or rental equipment but you are welcome to bring your own.
- We will be modifying some breathing techniques throughout the class.
- No hands-on adjustments
- Enjoy Savasana.
- Be mindful of social distancing when you are ready to leave the hot room.
- Please do not linger in the common areas.
- Sanitize your hands when you leave.
- Do not forget your things!
- During this time we will be limiting our front desk contact, please email or call for all questions and assistance.
- Consider water + bathrooms at the studio for emergency use only.
- Ask for assistance on retail items. Do not touch what you are not going to buy.
- We miss you all, our goal is to move into a more normal studio experience together.
- We are committed to offering the absolute best hot yoga experience possible.