PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR VIRTUAL CLASSES
- Use any existing class passes or memberships. If you opted to place your membership on hold back in March, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to re-activate your membership
- Virtual Drop-in Class $10
- Virtual 14 Day Trial Pass – $25 [new clients only]
- Virtual 10 Class Card – $80
If you are an active member in addition to getting access to our Virtual Studio, you’ll also continue to have unlimited access to Modo Yoga Online on-demand classes.
HOW TO ATTEND A VIRTUAL CLASS
- Download Zoom on your laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- Sign up for class just like you normally do, via our website or app. You will receive a confirmation email from Brandbot (Add this email address to your safe senders’ list or the emails may land in your spam!)
- Before class begins, you’ll receive a second email from BrandBot with the online class link. Click the link about 5-10 minutes before class begins. A Zoom dialogue box will display “waiting for the host to start the meeting” (This is normal – the video will start once the teacher logs into Zoom)
- The teacher will mute all participants once class starts – you won’t be heard while you practice, but you have the option to be seen. This is a great way for the teacher to give alignment cues and shout outs! If you prefer, you can turn off your camera!
- Enjoy the feeling that you are practicing with other people from your community, and remember to take your savasana!
TIPS TO ENSURE YOU HAVE THE BEST VIRTUAL CLASS POSSIBLE
- Make sure your Modo account has your correct email address! Contact us at email@example.com if you are having trouble accessing your account
- Sign up for the class in advance
- Sign-ups for a class will end 15 minutes before class starts.
- Though we love to share, each link is customized for single-use and will only work with one user.
- If you didn’t get a link (and you searched your inbox for “brandbot”, and checked your Spam messages) please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.