Our Virtual Studio can be attended the same way you would attend an in-person class using an active membership, class card or Introductory Pass.
If you are an active member in addition to getting access to our Virtual Studio, you’ll also continue to have unlimited access to Modo Yoga Online on-demand classes. To access your Modo Yoga Online account email email@example.com
Not on membership, but want to check out Modo Yoga Online? Click here for a 14 day FREE trial
VIRTUAL STUDIO SCHEDULE
Monday 7:00pm Virtual Barre with Sarah
Tuesday 8:00am Virtual Flow with Martha
Wednesday 12:00pm Virtual Modo 45 Min with Christine
Thursday 6:15am Virtual Modo Flow with Jo
Friday 10:00am Virtual Modo Yoga with Jessiy
Saturday 10:00am Virtual Modo Yoga with Toni
All classes can be attended ‘Live’ or within 24 hours of class start time.
HOW TO ATTEND A VIRTUAL CLASS
- Download Zoom on your laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- Sign up for class just like you normally do, via our website or app. You will receive a confirmation email from Brandbot (Add this email address to your safe senders’ list or the emails may land in your spam!)
- Before class begins, you’ll receive a second email from BrandBot with the online class link. Click the link about 5-10 minutes before class begins. A Zoom dialogue box will display “waiting for the host to start the meeting” (This is normal – the video will start once the teacher logs into Zoom)
- The teacher will mute all participants once class starts – you won’t be heard while you practice, but you have the option to be seen. This is a great way for the teacher to give alignment cues and shout outs! If you prefer, you can turn off your camera!
- Enjoy the feeling that you are practicing with other people from your community, and remember to take your savasana!
TIPS TO ENSURE YOU HAVE THE BEST VIRTUAL CLASS POSSIBLE
- Make sure your Modo account has your correct email address! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having trouble accessing your account
- Sign up for the class in advance
- Sign-ups for a class will end 15 minutes before class starts.
- Find a quiet place to practice and either leave your cell phone in another room or set it to ‘do not disturb’ for an hour
- Though we love to share, each link is customized for single-use and will only work with one user.
- If you didn’t get a link (and you searched your inbox for “brandbot”, and checked your Spam messages) please email us at email@example.com for assistance.