Our Virtual Studio is a way to provide a studio-like, interactive experience for anyone wanting to practice from home with the local teachers you know and love.
Join live Monday to Friday at 7:45am for Modo Fit, Barre and HIIT30, 9am & 12pm for Modo & Modo Flow and Saturday and Sundays at 9am and 12pm. Sign up for class and receive a link to access the recording for the next 24 hours.
PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR VIRTUAL CLASSES:
- Use any existing class passes or memberships. If you opted to place your membership on hold back in March or April, simply email [email protected] to re-activate your membership
If you are an active Monthly Member in addition to getting access to our Virtual Studio, you’ll also continue to have unlimited access to Modo Yoga Online on-demand classes until our studio reopens on June 1st. Email [email protected] for your exclusive promocode!
HOW TO TAKE A CLASS:
- Download Zoom on your laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- Sign up for class just like you normally do, via our website or app. You will receive a confirmation email from Modo Yoga Charlottetown.
- Before class begins, you’ll receive a second email from us with the online class link. Click the link about 5-10 minutes before class begins. A Zoom dialogue box will display “waiting for the host to start the meeting” (This is normal – the video will start once the teacher logs into Zoom)
- The teacher will mute all participants once class starts – you won’t be heard while you practice, but you have the option to be seen. If you prefer, you can turn off your camera!
- Enjoy the feeling that you are practicing with other people from your community, and remember to take your savasana!
- Make sure your Modo Yoga Charlottetown Mindbody account has your correct email address! Contact us at [email protected] if you are having trouble accessing your account
- Sign up for the class in advance
- Sign-ups for a class will end 15 minutes before class starts.
- Each link is customized for single-use and will only work with one user.
- If you didn’t get a link (and checked your Spam messages) please email us at [email protected] for assistance.