Virtual Zoom classes provide a real-time studio audio-only experience.
We can’t wait to see you in one of our Zoom classes! We wish you all the strength, courage and yoga you need to stay safe and healthy through these unpredictable times.
HOW TO TAKE CLASS:
- Download Zoom on your laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- Sign up for class just like you normally do, via our website or app. You will receive a confirmation email from Brandbot (Add this email address to your safe senders’ list or the emails may land in your spam!)
- You will receive another email an hour before class, and one 5 minutes before class that contains your Zoom link to join. It is as simple as clicking the link and getting comfortable. If you see a Zoom dialogue box that says “waiting for the host to start the meeting” this is normal – the video will start once the teacher logs into Zoom.
- The teacher will mute all participants once class starts – you won’t be heard while you practice, but you have the option to be seen. If you prefer, you can turn off your camera!
- Enjoy the feeling that you are practicing with other people from your community, and remember to take your savasana!
Classes will be recorded and sent to everyone that signed up, the recording is good for 72 hours. You can sign up for today and take tomorrow.
- Make sure your Modo account has your correct email address! Contact us at [email protected] if you are having trouble updating it.
- Sign up for the class in advance
- Sign-ups for a class will end 15 minutes before class starts.
- Though we love to share, each link is customized for single-use and will only work with one user.
- If you didn’t get a link (and you searched your inbox for “brandbot”, and checked your Spam messages) please email us at [email protected] for assistance.