We want to help you stay calm, fit & inspired during this time until we can welcome you back into our studio.
We encourage you to attend each zoom class live as it’s the best way to stay connected with our community 🙂
- Memberships [existing auto-renew monthly or Yearly Memberships]. If you would like to take your Membership off hold to access virtual classes email email@example.com to re-activate
- Virtual Intro 2 Weeks – $20* [new clients only] BUY NOW
- Virtual Drop-in Class $12* BUY NOW
- Virtual 10 Class Card – $95* BUY NOW
- Virtual Membership – $65*/month [3-month minimum] BUY NOW
Active Memberships receive unlimited access to:
- Virtual classes
- Modo Yoga Online on-demand classes & special workshops until summer 2020
- In Studio classes once we re-open 🙂
HOW TO ATTEND
- Download Zoom
- on your laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Pre-registration required for all virtual Zoom classes
- Sign up for class via our website home page or Modo app (or click sign up for class button above)
- Registration opens 7 days prior to class and closes 15 minutes before class starts
- You will immediately receive a booking confirmation email
- Add these email addresses to your safe senders’ list or the emails may land in your spam!
- Class link will be emailed to you 60 min before class & you will also receive a text 30 min prior
- Click the link about 5-10 min before class begins as latecomers may not be admitted and you can connect with the teacher and other yogis 🙂
- Zoom dialogue box will display “waiting for the host to start the meeting”
- Class will start once the teacher logs into Zoom
- Audio & video
- Teacher will mute all participants once class starts
- We suggest keeping your camera on as it’s a great way for the teacher to give alignment cues & shout outs!
- You have the option to turn off your camera anytime you wish
- Classes will be recorded
- If you pre-registered and missed class, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the link (note: link is only available for 24 hours after class)
- Cancellation philosophy
- Cancel yourself out up to 1 hour before class
- We ask that you cancel asap, so your spot can be given to someone else
- If you cancel less than 1 hour prior to class or do not show up, no refunds or credits will be provided
- If you cancel less than 1 hour prior to class or do not show up, email us for a link to the recording of class (note: link is only available for 24 hours after class)
Enjoy the feeling that you are practicing with other people from your community, and remember to take your savasana!
FINAL TIPS FOR THE BEST EXPERIENCE!
- Make sure your Modo Yoga Etobicoke account has your correct email address!
- If you didn’t get a link (and you searched your inbox for “Loyalsnap”, and checked your spam messages) or have trouble accessing your account, please email us at email@example.com for assistance
- Though we love to share, each link is customized for single-use and will only work with one user