Didn’t make it into class? You can watch the replay for 48 hours after class! Here’s how:
How to access Video Replays
- Replays can only be accessed on our website, and not from the Modo app.
- From our homepage, select “Mindbody Account” and then choose “Video Replays.” You will be asked to log into your account.
- Upon logging in, you will see the Replays tab, with a list of available classes.
- Click on the class recording you would like to watch – a pop up window will open with the video you wish to watch.
- If you have pop-up windows blocked, you will need to modify this setting in your browser to allow them. See below for further instruction.
Classes typically are added the day after they occur live, and are available for replay for approximately 48 hours. Note that we recommend an unlimited package for accessing the Replays, since every link click is counted as one visit in our system. (A single class = one click)
We strive to provide all our virtual classes for replay, but sometimes technical errors don’t allow this. We appreciate your understanding.
How to allow pop-up windows in common browsers:
For Chrome: Turn pop-ups on or off
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Site settings.
- Click Pop-ups and redirects.
- At the top, turn the setting to Allowed
For Safari (macOS)
- From the Safari menu, choose Preferences… and click the Security tab.
- Ensure the Block pop-up windows option is not checked. Unchecking this option will allow pop-ups.
For Firefox: To access the pop-up blocker settings:
- From the Firefox menu, select Preferences.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- Under the Permissions section, uncheck the box next to Block pop-up windows to disable the pop-up blocker altogether.
- A click on Exceptions… opens a dialog box with a list of sites that you want to allow to display pop-ups.