HOW TO TAKE CLASS:
- Download Zoom on your laptop, iPad or smartphone. Make sure to enable audio.
- Sign up for class just like you normally do, via our website or app. You will receive a confirmation email from Hello@Fitgrid.com. (Add this email address to your safe senders list or the emails may land in your spam!)
- Before class begins, you’ll receive a second email from FitGrid with the online class link. Click the link about 5-10 minutes before class begins. A Zoom dialogue box will display “waiting for the host to start the meeting”. This is normal – the video will start once the teacher logs into Zoom.
- The teacher will mute all participants once class starts – you won’t be heard while you practice, but you have the option to be seen. If you prefer, you can turn off your camera!
- Enjoy the feeling that you are practicing with other people from your community, and remember to take your savasana!
- Make sure your MindBody account has your correct email address! Contact us at email@example.com if you are having trouble updating it.
- Sign up for class in advance – this week we are capping class capacity at 90 just so we don’t break the internet (and then we hope to increase this!)! Sign-ups for a class will end 5 minutes before class starts.
- Though we love to share, each link is customized for single use and will only work with one user.
If you didn’t get a link (and you searched your inbox for “fitgrid”, and checked your Spam messages) please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.