Transition to Rinse Hot Yoga & Pilates
As of September 1st, 2021, Modo Yoga Halifax will become Rinse Hot Yoga & Pilates!
Here’s what you need to know about the transition – please read carefully 🙂
- If you are a member or pass holder at Modo Yoga Bedford, this does not affect you! It is applicable to the downtown Halifax location only.
- Our last day of classes as MYH will be Friday, August 27th. After that, there will be a short closure for some minor renovations. The studio will re-open as Rinse in early September.
- Autorenew Memberships will transfer over at their current pricing. All autorenew Members should have received an email earlier this month from our owner, Joanna Thurlow, with the details of the transition.
- If you wish to cancel your Membership before the transition, please fill out the Cancellation Form before your next billing date.
- If you have credits, we encourage you to use them up as much as you can until August 27th. They can be used for in-person and virtual classes. Any remaining credits will be transferred to Rinse, expiring September 30th, 2021. If you are not able to use your credits before this time, you can either transfer all of them to someone else, or share them with family and friends – just let us know!
- If you have a gift card or money on your account, it must be used by August 31st. It can be used for in-person or virtual classes, or retail (and guess what?! All retail is 50% off! And it can be bought online for curbside pickup! Use promo code FINALSALE; all sales are final).
- Our Late Cancel and No Show fees will be in effect until the end of the month – now more than ever, it is important that everyone has the chance to practice. Please review our Courtesy Policy if you are unsure.
- If you have an Interstudio Pass, or an old Modo Yoga Bedford Membership that allows you to practice at MYH, these will no longer be valid for use after August 27th
If you have questions related to anything having to do with your account prior to the transition, please email us: [email protected] . If you have questions about your account after the transition, please reach out to [email protected]