Late Cancel/No Show/ Waitlist Policies
In order for everyone to get the very most out of their experience with us, we ask that you please familiarize yourself with the following expectations:
LATE CANCEL/NO SHOW POLICY
- If you do not cancel within the 4 hour window before class starts, or do not show up for a pre-registered class, you will be charged a Late Cancel or No Show fee: $10 for Members; Loss of class for Class Pass holders; Loss of Drop In for single class.
- If you are unable to attend, please cancel your reservation online as early as possible – try to avoid leaving this to the last minute. Doing this allows someone who is waitlisted to be confirmed in the class. You can cancel up to four hours before class starts with no penalty. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to pick up the phone or check our voicemail in time. You must cancel through our app or website
- In the 4 hours leading up to class, you can still “late cancel” – your account will still be charged, but at least we get a heads up that you won’t be coming, so we can give the spot away to someone else. You will not be charged an additional fee for Late Cancels
- If the online pre-registration is full, we encourage you to sign up for the waitlist. If someone cancels up to two hours before the class begins the next person on the wait list will be bumped in.
- Being on the waitlist you are agreeing to keep an eye on your reservation through the app or website. You are responsible for verifying if you have been added to the class. If 2 hours notice isn’t enough time please remove yourself from the requested class. If you are not able to check before a morning class to see if you have been added please remove yourself from the waitlist.
- Being added to a class from the waitlist and not showing will be considered late/no show and the cancel fee will apply.
- Pre-registration is available starting one week before the day of the class, up to one hour before class starts. If you pre-register for class, you are guaranteed a spot provided you arrive at least 10 minutes in advance. After that, we may give your spot away to someone waiting on standby.
- While we are restricted to a limited capacity we ask that you limit your bookings to one class a day so that everyone has a chance to take class.
- All of our classes will be livestreamed online so we can continue offering virtual classes to support our community. Please note that by attending class you are agreeing to be on camera for these virtual offerings.
- If something beyond your control happens, please don’t hesitate to reach out and let us know. Please note that No Show fees apply to everyone, even Members.