COVID-19 – CHANGES
****PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFO BELOW BEFORE YOUR FIRST CLASS ***
Please continue reading for a full list of our current COVID-19 Studio Policies:
We value the health and safety of our community. Please read carefully before you join us in studio.
Changes around the Studio
- Vaccination Policy: Starting March 1st, 2022 vaccination status is no longer required.
- Masks: Starting March 15th, 2022 masks are no longer required in any area of the studio.
- Reduced class size: up to 29 students+ teacher.
- Online pre-registration is required for all classes. No Walk-Ins. Download the Modo Yoga app or view the schedule page on our website to sign-up and reserve your spot.
- Sign In Protocol: Door open 25 minutes before class begins. Whenever possible, please follow our Quick-In-Quick-Out policy and try not to linger in the studio.
- Mat Markers on the floor so everyone is equally spaced. Please set up top left corner of your mat on a marker.
- BYO-Everything: At this time we encourage you to bring your own gear. We are not offering mat rentals, towel rentals, and props
- Change room use is AVAILABLE…try to arrive in your yoga clothes!
- Showers use is AVAILABLE…try to shower at home! If you do need to use our showers, remember to bring your own towel, and spray and wipe down all surfaces before and after you shower. Note: studio doors close 15 minutes after class ends, so keep your shower quick!
- Cancellation Policy: If you’re unable to attend a class you’ve signed up for, remember to cancel your reservation online more than 4 hours before the class begins. There will be no refunds for late cancellations or no shows. Unlimited and Intro Month members will be charged a $20 fee for late cancellations and no shows. Class pass holders will lose their class. (If it’s less than 4 hours before class and your in a bind, email the studio to let us know you’re not going to make it!)
We are committed to offering the absolute best hot yoga experience possible