Modo Yoga LA is looking for a new Support Team Member! The Support Team Member’s main responsibilities are to create a positive student experience, by implementing the daily needs of the studio and creating an environment that supports MYLA’s 6 Philosophical Pillars. This awesome person reports directly to the Studio Manager, is excellent at multitasking and has very effective communication skills. They work closely with teachers and students and support a harmonious community.
- Has flexibility in supporting studio needs including cleaning and maintaining studio appearance and support to student accounts/ memberships and the overall student experience
- Has effective communication skills: clear, compassionate and confident
- Has integrity, excellent problem solving skills & follow through
- Has a consistent Modo practice
- Loves and lives by Modo Yoga’s 6 Pillars
- Participates in community events
To apply, please email your resume and answers to the following questions to [email protected]. (SUBJECT: Applying for Support- Studio Location)
- Why are you the right person for this position?
- What does the Modo Yoga Pillar, Be Accessible mean to you?
- How long have you been a student at Modo?
- What do you love most about the Yoga and/or the Modo Yoga LA Community?
- When have you shown problem-solving skills at a previous job?
- How do you tackle challenging situations at the moment?