COVID-19 Studio Changes
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE AT STUDIO
- If you aren’t feeling well, have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not attend classes at our studio for the wellbeing of yourself, your fellow yogis and our staff & teachers.
- If you’ve travelled in the past 14 days please stay home until you have self-quarantined, do not have any COVID-19 symptoms and test negative for the virus.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who has, we ask that you do not come to the studio for at least 14 days and until you test negative. Also please notify us immediately if you have been to the studio prior to testing positive or coming in contact with someone who has so we can contact everyone who might have come in contact with you.
- Pre-registration only (No walk-ins for class). You will be able to sign up 7 days in advance and registration will lock 30 minutes before class begins.
If you cannot attend the class that you’ve pre-registered for, we ask that you cancel your booking at least 4 hours in advance to free up a spot for a fellow yogi on the waitlist. We have limited spots per class right now so we want to optimize the spots that we have.
- If you cancel your reservation less than 4 hours before class starts you will be charged $10 and if you do not show up for a class you were registered for you will be charged $20. We understand that things come up or if you’re not feeling well, we will make exceptions in those situations. This policy only applies to in studio & outdoor classes, not classes in our virtual studio. Click here to view our full Late Cancellation & No Show Policy.
The studio will open 15 minutes before class and close 15 minutes after class. No latecomers will be admitted.
Fill up your water bottle at home before you leave.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
- Masks must be worn at all times in our studio except you can take it off when you get to your mat for class.
- We have plexiglass installed at the front desk.
- Social distancing flames on the floor.
- Daily temperature checks conducted for all staff and each student will be checked upon entering our space.
- Hand sanitizer placed throughout the studio.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures at all times of the day.
- Contactless sign in.
- We are only accepting debit & credit (visa/mastercard) for purchases. No cash will be accepted at this time.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Change rooms are open with a limit of 3 people at a time but our showers will remain closed. Please leave your belongings on one of the designated hooks with a flame sticker or in a cubby in the shoe area.
- Please only take your mat, towel & water in the practice room with you for class.
- Please respect physical distancing.
- Sanitize your hands when you arrive.
- You must use pre-determined circle flame mat markers.
- Our hot room has been measured for physical distance spacing.
- The teacher will stay on their mat for class unless they get up to turn the lights on our off and will then put their mask back on.
- There will be no props available or mat & towel rentals so we encourage you to bring your own.
- Kapalabhati and other breathing exercises will not be instructed.
- No hands-on adjustments will be provided by the teacher.
- Enjoy your savasana.
- Be mindful of physical distancing when you are ready to leave the hot room and please put your mask back on.
- Please do not linger in the common areas as we will be closing 15 minutes after class is complete to do a deep clean of our space before welcoming the next group of students in for class.
- Sanitize your hands when you leave.
- Do not forget your things, we will have very little space for lost + found.
- Bring your recyclables home with you.
- During this time we will be limiting our front desk contact, please email or call for all questions and assistance.
- Consider water + bathrooms at the studio for emergency use only.
- We miss you all, our goal is to move into a more normal studio experience together.
- We are committed to offering the absolute best hot yoga experience possible.
SELF-ASSESS BEFORE YOU COME