* Virtual classes only as of April 3rd
**Auto-renew memberships will continue unless you notify us by email. You can support the studio and help keep us in business by continuing your membership and enjoying both our virtual classes and ModoyogaOnline anytime classes and workshops. Only for active members, contact us for special link.
PRE-REGISTER for our live or virtual classes using the sign up button on our schedule. Recordings are available for all virtual classes as long as you registered for the class and you’ll have 24 hours to enjoy. You must be signed up for our emails and newsletters to receive the links.
Sorry, NO walk-ins. Due to the current restrictions, there are fees for in-studio classes ($3+hst), late cancellations and no-shows ($10+hst) to give everyone a fair chance to practice. Fees also apply if you’re on the wait-list and don’t check if you secured a spot in class, or cancel at least 2 hours before. Pre-registration only. We have limited spots available so this is a strict policy that will be enforced for all in-studio bookings.
*Auto-Renew/PIF members are limited to 1 in-studio class per day, unlimited virtual classes and free access to ModoOnline (email us for your special link).
Important information before you visit
- There is a Late Cancel or No Show fee of $10 (includes wait-list reservations, less than 3 hours before class)
- A valid credit card must be on file
- Masks are required, no exceptions – they can be removed once you are on your mat in the practice room
- Arrive at the studio 15 minutes before start time. * Live classes have temporary $3 covid fee
The health and safety of our staff and students has always been top priority, and we are especially mindful of our responsibility to the wider community. We’ve worked hard to update the studio and our operating protocols based on public health and Modo Yoga International guidelines, including our purchase or a HEPA air cleaner. Some parts of your experience in-studio will be different, especially in the early stages. Watch this video to see how safe you’ll be:
Thank you for showing patience, compassion, awareness, and respect for our staff and for each other by following these updated studio policies.
BEFORE COMING TO THE STUDIO:
- Make sure you don’t have any symptoms of COVID-19. If you arrive at the studio with any of these symptoms, you will not be permitted to take class. We will take your temperature. *MASK REQUIRED
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19, or come into contact with someone who has? Please do not come to the studio until you’ve tested negative.
- Have you recently travelled from outside Canada? You are required to self-isolate for 14 days. Please do not come to the studio until your self-isolation period ends.
PRE-REGISTER FOR ALL CLASSES – No Walk-Ins – *Mask Required
- You must sign up in advance for all classes. We cannot accommodate walk-ins at this time.
- **Update your Mindbody account Log In and make sure your credit card is active as we are cashless. Current contact information is vital for contact tracing! Sign up for newsletter and emails to receive zoom links, new information, and get great deals.
- Cancellations must be 3 hours before class or you will be charged a No Show/Late Cancel Fee of $10. This applies is you were moved from the waitlist into class too. There is a temporary Covid $3 surcharge for in-studio classes due to our greatly reduced capacity.
- You can sign up for classes 3 days in advance.
- Please note that class capacity for in-person classes is currently limited to 10 spots.
BRING WHAT YOU NEED
- You must wear a mask! As a private business, we are allowed to deny you entry. If you forget, some will be available for sale.
- Bring your own mat, towel, and a Full water bottle. Bring own weights and props for Barre and Yin
- Rentals are discontinued until further notice.
- NO change rooms or showers available until further notice, so plan ahead and arrive dressed and ready for class. (The toilet in our universal hallway washroom will be available emergency only.)
- Need to make a purchase? Make sure you have an active card on file, or bring a credit or debit card. We will not be accepting cash until further notice, and will not be putting any purchases on account.
AT THE STUDIO
ARRIVING FOR CLASS
- The front door will be opened 15 minutes before class. Please line up outside and wait for a staff member to let you in.
- Sign in at the desk with your name or scan card.
- Your temperature will be checked and you will be asked to confirm that you have no COVID-19 symptoms or exposure to anyone with COVID-19.
- We’ve laid out floor stickers with physical distancing in mind.
- You must arrive a minimum of 5 minutes before class begins. As always, no latecomers will be allowed into class.
RIGHT BEFORE CLASS
- Please go to the designated place and carefully put your mat on the mat markers.
- Please make sure your phone is off or on silent, and everything is placed in your bin in the hallway.
- The yoga room is a silent space and you may only enter once and stay until the end of class. Please settle in as quietly as you can and enjoy some rest before class begins.
- Teachers will guide class from their mat and will not walk around.
- Teachers will not offer any hands-on adjustments.
- Teachers will not offer any open-mouth or vigorous breathing exercises.
- Please stay on your mat throughout class. Need to leave? Let the teacher know so we can assist you. The class will need to put masks back on, so please try to avoid leaving as you may not be allowed to return.
- Teachers will incorporate a 5 minute savasana into every class, and then bring you back to a seated position to finish your class. Pease wait for exit instructions. At this time, we cannot make the room available to you after class ends. Please leave only when the teacher directs you.
- Have a question about your pass, or need to make a purchase? We’d be happy to help you after class. We’re cashless, so make sure your credit information is saved on your account.
- Though we’d love to visit, we’re asking everyone to leave right away.
- Remember, our showers are not available right now.
- The studio closes 15 minutes after class ends.
- Need to cancel a class you’re registered for? No problem. You can do so via our website or mobile app.
- You can cancel up until 2 hours before class is scheduled to start.
- If you cancel within 2 hours of class, or don’t show up for a class you’re registered for, you will be charged a $10 courtesy fee.
- Fees do not apply for Virtual classes.
CLEANING & SANITATION
- Staff will deep clean all common areas and high touch surfaces before and after each class with products that are proven to kill viruses like COVID-19.
- Classes will be scheduled with more time between them to ensure staff have ample time to clean and disinfect.
- Hand sanitizer will be available around the space. Please make use of it when you arrive at the studio and before you go into the yoga room.
- Need to use the washroom? Please go before or after class to avoid walking past other students. Thank you for taking extra care to wash your hands thoroughly.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- Staff are monitoring their health closely and will not be coming into the studio for any reason if they are feeling unwell.
- Staff will be wearing non-medical masks at the front desk and in the common areas of the studio. Teachers may be wearing a face shield when teaching class.
- While in the studio you will be required to wear a non-medical mask until you reach your mat to practice, you may then opt to take mask off.
- Please practice good cough and sneeze hygiene. Use your towel, elbow or a tissue, and keep your hands clean.
- Support your community by practicing physical distancing when you are at the studio. Leave 2 metres of space between you and others at all times.