We have been actively monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and as you know, things are changing fast.
While we are keeping our doors open and our space disinfected with the hospital grade system we always use, we are preparing for government-mandated changes.
In addition to our cleaning protocol laid out in our last communication until further notice we will:
- Run our full class schedule but we have reduced class capacity so everyone has more space.
- Remove hands-on adjustments from our classes.
- Remove Kapalabhati breathing from the close of classes
- Remove blocks and straps from the classes (feel free to bring your own)
On that note of ‘bringing your own’, we would encourage students to bring their own mats and towels to practice on.
We realize that there is not a playbook for unprecedented events like this. We expect changes over the coming days. We will communicate changes to you as soon as they become available.
Our community has been hard at work creating an online streaming platform. We are so happy that we will have this accessible platform to share both live-streamed and recorded classes with inspiring teachers from across our community.
We are ready to show to you how broad this community of intention and how deep the roots of our teaching knowledge go. We will be sharing online Modo classes both in recorded and live stream format from our favorite teachers in the USA, Paris, LA, Singapore, and Canada.
These classes will be free for all Modo auto-renewing members
The Doucette team are headed home from our travels early and look forward to greeting you next week with air high fives.
Are you already spending more time at home? In advance of our streaming site launching, we’ve got you covered and are happy to offer 4 of our downloadable classes to students for free from the Modo Yoga International website.
How can you get the free classes?
- Visit shop.modoyoga.com and add any of the free classes listed above to your cart.
- When ready to checkout, go to your cart and click “check out.”
- Fill in your billing address (NOTE: you will not be charged unless you add items besides the ones above).
- Enter the discount code: HOMEYOGA20.
- Click “continue to payment.”
- If your order includes other items that require payment, you will be asked to fill in your payment details. If it does not, you will not have to enter any other information.
- Click “pay now.”
- You will be able to download your purchases directly from the confirmation page. Additionally, a link to your downloads will be sent to you via the email address you provided
During this time, please take pristine care of yourselves: hydrate, wash hands, remember to breathe deliberately. Thank you so much for your trust, support, and love of this sweaty community and our community at large.
In times of challenge, this is when our practice comes to life in profound ways.
With Humility & Love,
Phil, & Ryann