Autorenew Contracts: Terms & Conditions
Note that, on purchase, MindBody will list the service description automatically, as well as the student name and our name/address – Below are the terms that are the same across all autorenew contracts:
Description & Location of Services
This contract provides access to group yoga classes. The full description of services is stated above, and can also be found on our website under the corresponding contract name.
Classes may be provided by Modo Yoga Montreal or Studio Without Walls (formerly Modo Yoga NDG and Griffintown).
Services begin on the date this contract is signed, and take place at the location designated on the class schedule on our website. Class location may be different from the business address. In the case of online classes, classes take place virtually and the virtual class address is provided by email approximately 1 hour before start time.
While services may be offered in-studio, outdoors or online, in the event of any unforeseen closure of the physical studio location, all classes will be offered online and/or outdoors.
Duration of Contract
This contract is valid for 1 year, from the date of signing and for 365 days (not including any suspensions, see below).
Early cancellation: This contract may be cancelled within the first 36 days, during which Modo Yoga Montreal/Studio without Walls is entitled 1/10th of the total cost of the entire contract, plus an administrative fee of $30.
Long-term cancellation: After 36 days, any cancellation to this contact will be subject to a cancellation fee of a 15% charge per month remaining in the year. (For example, a cancellation after 4 months would result in a cancellation charge of: 0.15 x the monthly payment amount x 8 remaining months)
Cancellation must be requested using this form. Requests must be submitted a minimum of 7 days prior to any upcoming payment dates.
Memberships may be suspended at any time per contract year, for any reason, using this form (link). Each contract will receive 2 complimentary suspension requests. All subsequent requests are subject to an administrative service fee. Each suspension may last between a minimum of 15 days and a maximum of 90 days. Any contract suspended for more than a combined total of 180 days, without prior authorization, is deemed to be cancelled and is subject to cancellation fees as stated above.
Payment and other terms
- All contracts must have a valid credit card and email address associated with the account
- Payment is charged on the renewal date each month (the day the contract is signed e.g. 14th of the month)
- Online reservation will be suspended until any late or declined payments are resolved and paid
- Payment invoices are sent automatically by email. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that these notifications are turned on (found under Profile settings in the online account). The non-receipt of a payment invoice is not grounds for any refund.
- The price associated with this contract is valid for 365 days. At the end of this period, it is at the sole discretion of Modo Yoga Montreal / Studio without Walls to either terminate the contract or renew, if agreed with the contract holder, at the same price.
- All class reservations may be subject to a late cancellation/no-show fee, so be sure to cancel any booking to avoid being charged. Please note the current cancellation policies on our website at www.modoyogamontreal.com
- Accounts must remain in good standing. No new contracts will be allowed until all past due accounts have been paid in full.
- Modo Yoga Montreal/Studio without Walls reserves the right to modify any “membership perks” from time to time without a change to the contract
- Membership is non-shareable or transferrable, and is only refundable as described above.
- Should Modo Yoga Montreal’s physical studio location be forced to close temporarily for any reason beyond our control, all classes will be offered online, and this contract remains valid.
- Modo Yoga Montreal reserves the right to terminate this contract at any time for reasons it deems valid, in accordance with its stated policies found at www.modoyogamontreal.com
We encourage all members to adjust their notification settings in MindBody to ensure the delivery of payment receipts, class cancellation or waiting list notifications, and important studio announcements which may also include community news and/or promotions. In the account profile section of the MindBody website, we recommend agreeing to ALL three types of notifications: (1) account; (2) schedule and (3) news. For schedule changes, “text message” should be the preferred delivery method if possible.
I, the undersigned, agree to allow Modo Yoga Montreal to charge my credit card in the amount stated herein, and according to terms and conditions outlined.
Signed in Montreal, Quebec.