Modo Outdoors 🧘🌳🧘🏾♀️ Yoga Everywhere📍 This summer, you bring your mat and we bring the yoga. We’ll be in parks and open air spaces all through the city, helping you stay safe and enjoy your practice under the sun
📆 Registration & payment details
– outdoor schedule is in the link in our bio 👉
– registration opens 1 day in advance of each scheduled class
– places are limited: 15 spots, reserve online
– NO in-person registrations will be accepted this year due to COVID-19
– purchase your classes through our website, then book on the web or using your app📱
– cancellation window is 3h in advance; late cancellations and no shows forfeit a class. Please be courteous!
– Pay with a single, or buy a pack of 10! Prices on our website
– MYMs and 1-year contracts have unlimited access. Is yours suspended? Email us to reactivate it!
– Your old class cards will not be accepted for this summer’s outdoor yoga, but fear not! We can feel the heat: our studio will be reopening before you know it
– 🌧️ Watch social media for any weather-related cancellations; you will receive your class back in the event that class is cancelled before start time (starts raining after class is in-progress? We’ll assess on-site!)
👜 🎒 What to bring?
– Modo provides no equipment (due to COVID-19), so you should bring what you need – mat, water bottle, sun screen, hand sanitizer, etc- For your safety, we recommend you wear a face mask for sign-in
– 📏 Arrive early to find your socially-distanced spot, and sign into class with the teacher. Remember to stay 2m away – that’s roughly the long-side of a yoga mat!
– Have fun and enjoy the outdoors 🌞 🌈