PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE COMING TO CLASS!
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE AT STUDIO
- Pre-registration only (No walk-ins for class)
- Our capacity is limited, please cancel no less than 2-hour before class
- The studio will be open 15 minutes before class. Give us time to clean and disinfect.
- Only bring what you need for practice: mat, towel, water botte, props, etc
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
- Social distancing flames on the floor mark 4’ distance
- Daily self-assessment checks for all staff
- Hand sanitizer is placed throughout the studio
- We have enhanced our cleaning procedures throughout the day
- Sign-in is contactless – Please check in
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Remove your outdoor shoes to help keep the space clean.
- Showers and Lockers are available – if you can, leave personal belongings at home, or in your vehicle
- Rentas are available for $2 each item
- Bring your own lock or exchange one with an ID
- Please respect social distancing
- Sanitize your hands before entering the practice room
DURING / AFTER CLASS
- Please use pre-determined mat markers, our studio has been measured for social distance spacing
- No hands-on adjustments will be offered
- Enjoy Savasana
- Be mindful of social distancing when you are ready to leave the hot room and put your mask back on.
- Sanitize your hands when you leave
- Please remember to bring your belongings with you!
- If you rent or borrow our props – please wipe them after each use.
- During this time we will be limiting our front desk contact and phone calls, please email us for all questions and assistance.
- Class needs to start on time and for security reasons the doors will be closed in between classes. If you arrive late and doors are closed, email us to see about a possible class credit.
SELF-ASSESS BEFORE YOU COME