This summer, you bring your mat and we bring the yoga. We’ll be on the rooftop waiting for you!
Here’s how to take part:
- Full schedule is always found on our website
- Purchase classes if you need!
- Places are limited, make sure you reserve your spot.
- Cancellation window is 2h in advance. Late cancellations and no shows will forfeit their class. Please be courteous and leave room for everyone! Unlimited memberships may be penalized for no shows.
- MYMs have unlimited access. Is yours suspended? Email us to reactivate it!
- – 🌧️ Watch out for any weather-related cancellations or class location changes; you will receive your class back in the event that class is cancelled before start time. Sometimes classes are moved indoors due to weather, so watch your email!
What to bring?
- Bring what you need – mat, water bottle, sun screen, hand sanitizer, etc- no rentals for outdoor classes, sorry!
- Arrive early to find your spot, and sign into class with the teacher.
- Have fun and enjoy the outdoors!
Weather and other cancellations
We try not to cancel any of our outdoor!! Most forecasts are conservative: 40% chance of rain? We’ll try to run class! But if we are going to make a modification, we try to do so approximately 1h before class. Make sure your email is up to date – and be sure to check in your spam! ⠀ ⠀
- if we do cancel, you get your class back to use another time! (but, don’t forget, if you cancel with less than 2h and class still runs, you will forfeit your payment)⠀
- if class moves indoors, anyone who has paid with a lower-priced outdoor option gets their payment upgraded to an indoors class at no additional charge!