This summer, you bring your mat and we bring the yoga. We’ll be in parks and open air spaces all through the city, helping you stay safe and enjoy your practice under the sun We can’t wait to see you in person!!
Here’s how to take part:
- Full schedule is always found on our website
- Purchase classes if you need!
- Registration for all Outdoor classes opens two weeks in advance, classes begin May 17, 2021
- Places are limited, make sure you reserve your spot. No in-person registration will be accepted due to COVID-19
- Cancellation window is 3h in advance. Late cancellations and no shows will forfeit their class. Please be courteous and leave room for everyone! Unlimited memberships may be penalized for no shows.
- MYMs have unlimited access. Is yours suspended? Email us to reactivate it!
- All your previous class cards are valid for outdoor classes, or purchase some more here
- – 🌧️ Watch social media for any weather-related cancellations; you will receive your class back in the event that class is cancelled before start time (starts raining after class is in-progress? We’ll assess on-site!). Cancellations typically occur ~1hr before class time.
What to bring?
- Modo provides no equipment (due to COVID-19), so you should bring what you need – mat, water bottle, sun screen, hand sanitizer, etc- For your safety, we recommend you wear a face mask for sign-in
- Arrive early to find your socially-distanced spot, and sign into class with the teacher. Remember to stay 2m away – that’s roughly the long-side of a yoga mat!
- Have fun and enjoy the outdoors!
Weather and other cancellations
We try not to cancel any of our Park classes around the city!! Most forecasts are conservative: 40% chance of rain? We’ll try to run class! But if we are going to cancel, like Tuesday night, we try to do so about 1 hour before class. We will reach out by email, and post to our stories. Make sure your email is up to date – and be sure to check in your spam! ⠀ ⠀
- if we cancel, you get your class back to use another time! (but, don’t forget, if you cancel with less than 3h and class still runs, you will forfeit your payment)⠀
- if it starts to rain during class, we’ll play it by ear – sometimes it’s nice to practice with a light sprinkle – but yoga in a downpour is no fun! ☔️ If we cancel class in-progress, you get your class back!
#yogaeverywhere – Just not in the pouring rain!