Cancellation & Courtesy Policies
Our goal is to create a supportive and nurturing space for our students in all the classes that we offer. In order to cultivate this space, we have updated our guidelines in place at our Modo Nanaimo:
- We require students to cancel reservations for classes that you cannot attend more than 6 hours before the start of the class.
- Any no-shows or cancellations made less than 6 hours in advance will result in a loss of class credit or a charge of $12 for students on a membership. Any cancellations made more than 6 hours in advance on any class card will be credited back to your account and are available for a future class.
- Students must cancel themselves using their online MindBody profile or Modo Yoga App. Phoning or emailing to cancel is not an option.
- If you are cancelling within the 6 hour cancellation period due to sickness, please email [email protected].
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before class time. If you arrive less than 5 minutes before the class you are considered late and may not be permitted.
For the benefit of teachers and students alike, we do not allow any students into class once the teacher has entered the studio and class has begun. Doors may be locked 2 minutes before class begins. Thanks for respecting our time boundaries to create a supportive space and nurturing community where we can practice yoga.
OTHER COURTESY POLICIES
Many students arrive at our studio to take a break from the business of their daily lives, so we ask that you please your phone in the changing room.
Smartwatches should be put on silent and notifications turned off.
SILENT PRACTICE ROOMS
Please keep the room a silent space and leave all conversations (even whispering) outside the hot room. Before and after class is a special time that students use to meditate, decompress, and integrate their practice before the rest of their day.