Updated July 3rd, 2020
Modo Boutique Requirements
- Shoppers must be negative for Covid-19 or have no flu or cold-like symptoms, not been outside of Canada or in an area with an active outbreak in the past 14 days or been in close contact with someone who has.
- Shoppers must wear a mask while in the Modo Boutique and sanitize their hands upon arrival.
- There is a maximum number of 2 people in the Modo Boutique. If you see that there are already 2 shoppers in the space, kindly wait outside on the designated markers until someone has left.
- To adhere to government regulations, please maintain 6ft from others at all times in the retail space. Follow the floor markers to maintain your distance.
- If 6ft cannot be maintained, you must wear a mask. Please bring your own or use a disposable mask provided.
- We ask that you only touch the items that you intend to buy.
During Retail Hours Students Can
- Purchase new yoga props or clothing
- Purchase or redeem Gift Cards
- Pick up retail items that were purchased through our online store.
- Purchase yoga classes – We encourage students to purchase online whenever possible.
- The Modo Boutique at the Modo Yoga Nanaimo Dufferin studio is only open during Retail Hours: Monday-Thursday: 2-4 pm, Friday: 4-6 pm, Saturday: 12-3 pm or by appointment.
- To Book an Appointment Email: email@example.com.
- To avoid congregating, retail will not be open immediately before and after class. Teachers cannot ring through purchases through outside Retail Hours.
- The Modo Boutique is cashless. Please bring a credit card or have a valid credit card on file.
- All Modo Boutique transactions require a Modo Yoga Account in order for us to have a record and to email a copy of the receipt to you.
- The Modo Boutique is open to purchase and redeem Gift Cards, purchase Yoga Props and/or Clothing, and pick-up Online Purchase.
No Returns or Exchanges. All Sales are Final.