Physical distancing is crucial right now, but we don’t need to feel alone during this time! So we’re moving to virtual Zoom classes to provide a more studio-like experience. A big part of why many of us started practicing was not to follow a recording or look at our phones, we miss the connection that a studio brings. Zoom offers us a chance to see your faces, and it allows us to support and pay our teachers.
Zoom classes will be offered using the following payment options:
- First Week Unlimited for $14 | Buy First Week
- Single Class Drop-In | Buy Drop-In
- 10 Class Pack | Buy 10 Class Pack
- Virtual Monthly | Unlimited Buy Virtual Pass
- Use Your Current Monthly, Annual or Class Card holders (Modo Monthly, Club 365, etc.)
You can register for our virtual classes the same way you did before, from through our website.
We can’t wait to see you in one of our Zoom classes! We wish you all the strength, courage and yoga you need to stay safe and healthy through these unpredictable times.
HOW TO TAKE CLASS
- Download Zoom on your laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- Sign up for class just like you normally do, via our website or app. You will receive an registration email from [email protected]. Add this email address to your safe senders’ list or the emails may land in your spam!
- You will receive another email an hour before class and one 5 minutes before class that contains your Zoom link to join. It is as simple as clicking the link and getting comfortable. If you see a Zoom dialogue box that says “waiting for the host to start the meeting” this is normal – the video will start once the teacher logs into Zoom.
- The teacher will mute all participants once class starts – you won’t be heard while you practice, but you have the option to be seen. If you prefer, you can turn off your camera!
- Enjoy the feeling that you are practicing with other people from your community, and remember to take your savasana!
ZOOM RECORDINGS: If you can’t make the class, we will be sending out a link to the Zoom recording after class so you can take a class when it works for your schedule. It will be available for 24 hours after class.
- Make sure your Modo account has your correct email address! Contact us at [email protected] if you are having trouble updating it.
- Sign up for the class in advance.
- Join the Zoom class 5 minutes before class begins. Like in-person classes, they will be starting time.
- Though we love to share, each link is customized for single-use and will only work with one user.
- If you didn’t get a link (and you searched your inbox for “BrandBot”, and checked your Spam messages) please email us at [email protected] for assistance.