Calm. Fit. Inspired.
Modo Yoga Newmarket is a community of yogis that breathe, sweat and inspire each other.
Modo yoga is a unique hot yoga series that combines the precision of therapeutic yoga and the foundations of traditional yoga in a specially heated room.
The series is a cardiovascular workout that strengthens, tones and loosens the muscles, while calming the mind and reducing stress.
The ‘hot’ in hot yoga allows for deep, safe stretching and promotes detoxification of the skin, blood and muscles through sweat.
Classes are suitable for all levels of ability, even ABSOLUTE beginners with limited flexibility! Welcome to our sweet, sweaty community!
Arrive early! If you are late you are still great, but latecomers will not be permitted to take class. Sign up online using the Modo Yoga (Canada & Miami) App.
At MYN you can take a yoga class or have a hands on healing treatment with our Registered Massage Therapist.
BEFORE YOU COME TO TAKE CLASS PLEASE KNOW:
- If you have Flu-like symptoms stay home=> you cannot sweat out a cold!
- Masks ARE OPTIONAL.
- Nostril Breathing is our breath of choice (breathe in and out of your nose ONLY)
- Pre-registration is recommended for all of our classes, Walk-Ins ARE ALLOWED
- Download and use the Modo Yoga (Canada,Miami) App to Pre-Register for class, up to 7 days in advance.
- Online registration closes 30 minutes before class begins.
- LOG IN to the app with the same email you used to set up your studio account’
- You will be texted or emailed a 6 digit code instead of needing to enter a password!
- Select ‘filters’ and Select “Newmarket” as your account.
- Our No Show/Late Cancellation Fee (COURTESY POLICY) is In FULL EFFECT for ALL In-Studio Classes
- SHOWERS ARE OPEN FOR QUICK 2 minute Rinses (No Personal Grooming Please!)
- Yoga Mat, Hot Yoga Towels, and Shower towel RENTALS are available for $4/Item (incl. TAX)
- WE NOW ACCEPT CASH FOR IN-STUDIO PURCHASES
17235 Leslie Street, Unit 1, 2 & 4
Monday: 9:40am-1:00pm; 5:55pm-9:00pm
Tuesday: 9:40am-11:00am; 5:25pm-8:30pm
Wednesday: 9:40am-1:00pm; 5:25pm-8:30pm
Thursday: 9:40am-11:00am; 5:55pm-9:00pm
Friday: 9:40am-1:00pm; 3:40pm-5:00pm