FAQs and Terms
We’re so excited you want to join our community! As you officially activate your account, you are agreeing to the following terms & conditions:
1. Your Membership Will Auto Renew Unless…
Your Membership will renew automatically for the same duration and rate, unless you complete the Membership Cancelation Form online at least 30 days in advance of your renewal date. Modo Yoga Seattle may change membership terms and rates under this agreement by posting notice of such change at least 30 days in advance of such change.
We make freezing (or suspending) your membership painless. After filling out the online Suspension Request Form, please allow 3-5 business days for us to process your request. Your billing can be suspended for the duration of one month with a $15 administration fee (unless you have a doctor’s note). The billing will automatically resume once the thirty-day freeze period has ended.
2. How do I confirm my membership is current?
3. Guest Passes:
As a VIP Member, you get one complimentary guest for every interval renewal. If you do not use your guest pass, it will expire at the end of the interval as you get a new one with your monthly renewal. If you don’t see a guest pass on your membership, please reach out to [email protected] so we can sort it out and get your guest into practice!
4. Membership EFT Authorization:
I authorize Modo Yoga Seattle to transfer electronic funds on a recurring basis from the credit card account I specified on my account for my membership dues. This authorization is to remain effective until Modo Yoga Seattle has collected all charges assessed in connection with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
5. All Sales Are Final:
All sales are final. The Intro special is a no commitment, 14-day exploration of unlimited practice. After exploring your Intro special, you may dive into practice as a VIP Member or choose to practice with a multi-class card (5-class or 10-class with 2 year expiration). Membership has no minimum commitment.
6. Classes at Modo Yoga Seattle:
- Register for in-studio classes: Members may reserve for themselves and their guest online via the website (optimized for Google Chrome) or via the Modo Yoga 2.0 app
- Early Cancelations: Class reservations may be canceled without penalty anytime prior to three hours before the scheduled start time – 24 hours before the start time for workshops and special events for studio credit refund only.
- No Shows/Late Cancelation: If you are a no show for a class or cancel with less than three hours notice, a penalty will be assessed resulting in the loss of the class credit used to book class with a class card or drop-in credit. If you are on an unlimited pass or VIP Membership, there is a $20 fee for no shows or late cancelations to honor the limited number of students we are allowed to have in class under the current mandate.
- Waitlisting a full class: If your preferred class is full, you may opt to add yourself to a digital waitlist. Your membership, drop-in, or multi-class card will be used to add you to this waitlist. If you are a member and add your guest to the waitlist, it will use your guest pass whether or not they are ultimately added to the class roster – please contact [email protected] in this situation.
7. Where can I find the Virtual On Demand Library?
8. Pro tips to stay informed:
- Follow us on Instagram. We are posting regularly to keep our community connected, balanced, and grounded.
- Make sure you are set up to receive our newsletters and emails. Check your communication settings in your account as well as add [email protected] and [email protected] to your safe contacts. Be sure to check your spam and junk filters for class links and updates
9. You Agree to Be Nice!
You agree to keep and obey all rules and regulations now in force or in the future prescribed by Modo Yoga Seattle, for the use of Modo Yoga Seattle facilities, premises, and props therein, and Modo Yoga Seattle reserves the right to revoke this membership for cause if you fail to keep and obey any such rules and regulations, or for reasons of nuisance, disturbance of other members or staff, cruelty or fraud.
10. Liability Waiver:
You are choosing to practice yoga at your own risk. The use of the Modo Yoga Seattle premises and facilities shall be at the student’s sole risk. Notwithstanding any consultation on poses which may be provided by Modo Yoga Seattle employees or agents, it is hereby understood that the selection of class type shall be the student’s entire responsibility, and Modo Yoga Seattle shall not be liable to student or student’s family for any claims, demands, injuries, damages, or actions arising due to injury to Member’s person or property arising out of or in connection with the use by the student of the services and facilities of Modo Yoga Seattle or the premises where the same is located.
Modo Yoga Seattle is not responsible for your belongings, so whenever possible leave the valuables at home. If the student brings any personal property onto the premises of Modo Yoga Seattle, the student takes such action at the student’s sole risk. The student hereby holds Modo Yoga Seattle, its successors, assigns, owners, officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from all claims which may be brought against them by the student, on student’s behalf, by student’s family, and student’s executors, administrators, and personal representatives for any such injuries or claims aforesaid and the student for themselves and on behalf of their family, executors, administrators, and personal representatives does hereby forever release and discharge Modo Yoga Seattle, its successors, assigns, owners, officers, directors, employees, and agents from all claims, demands, injuries, damages, actions, losses and expenses. This section will survive any cancellation of Member Agreement