Health and Safety Protocols
Based on current considerations, information and government guidelines we will no longer require proof of vaccination at the studio. These policies will be subject to change as the situation evolves. We will still ask that all students, teachers and staff self-screen and please stay home if at all feeling unwell. We also ask everyone to please respect the privacy of others and to refrain from any conversations around personal medical status while at the studio.
- Please make sure to self-assess before coming to the studio.
- Please stay home if you have any signs of infection: a cough, fever, sore throat, difficulty breathing, runny, stuffy or congested nose or any other symptoms.
- If you arrive at the studio with any of these symptoms, you will not be permitted to take class.
- Masks are optional.
Pre-registration required for all classes
- Sign up online using our website or Modo Yoga (Canada, LA & Miami) App. Walk-ins are welcome on first come first served basis. (*Please contact us if you can’t pre-register online).
- Online registration closes 15 minutes before class begins.
- You can sign up for classes up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Double check that you book the class you want: IN STUDIO or VIRTUAL and at the right location: Uptown, Lawrence Park or St Clair West.
Studio opens 30 minutes before class
- To limit the total amount of time spent in the studio, please arrive 10-15 minutes before class starts (*As always, latecomers will not be admitted).
- Our showers and change-rooms are open.
- Thank you in advance for leaving the studio promptly so our staff can do a thorough deep clean before the next class.
- Please bring your own mat, towel, and a full water bottle.
- Mat Rentals ($3) and Towel Rentals are available.
- We offer studio props such as blocks, bolsters, straps and Pilates balls. You are also welcome to bring your own props from home, or to purchase props from us.
- Mat markers are set up in the practice room so you will know where to place your mat.
Updated cancellation & waitlist policies
- As our capacity for classes has been reduced, we now have a Courtesy Policy that is a $10 no-show fee if you do not attend a class you signed up for.
- You won’t be charged as long as you cancel a minimum of 3 hours before class.
- Class full? You’ll be able to add yourself to the waitlist. You’ll get an email from us letting you know if a spot becomes available.
We understand that not everyone will feel comfortable coming back to the studios just yet! Not to worry – our Virtual Studio and Park Yoga (summer only) are here to stay for the time being.
Please know that we take our responsibility to the community very seriously by following all public health required safety protocols to keep our community safe, and we appreciate your support in helping to collectively create a peaceful, safe and comfortable environment at our studios.