Studio Courtesy Policy
Our goal is to create a supportive and accessible space for as many students as possible in every single class we offer. Our Courtesy Policy is in place to encourage practitioners to value the space and to cultivate mindful habits, especially during busier months when the demand for space is higher, to avoid wasted space due to late cancellations and no-shows.
CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY
- You can cancel online up to 2 hours before the scheduled class start time with no penalty. We do not accept phone or email cancellations, so please cancel online on your Modo Yoga App.
- Any unlimited member that cancels less than 2 hours beforehand, or if you no-show for the class, will be charged a $10 late cancellation or no-show fee.
- For class card holders and/or single class drop-in, you will forfeit that class if you late cancel or no-show.
- We offer your first late cancel or no-show free, thereafter you will be charged the fee or forfeit your class.
- If an emergency or something reasonable beyond your control happens to prevent you from attending class, please email us and let us know.
We leave 5 drop-in spaces for all classes listed on our schedule. If you are unsure of your schedule and/or your schedule tends to change, you could opt to sign up on the day of class and/or drop in 10-15 minutes before the class you plan to attend for practice.
WORKSHOP/SPECIALITY CLASS RESERVATION CANCELLATION POLICY
- You are required to provide notice at least 24 hours in advance of the workshop date & time if you cannot attend a workshop or specialty class.
- If we receive notice within 24 hours or more, you will receive a credit on your account for the amount paid to put towards another purchase in the future at this studio.
- If notice is given less than 24 hours before the workshop or specialty class is scheduled to start, or you no-show, no credit is given.
- No refunds, no exceptions.
WEATHER CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY
Any class cancellations due to inclement weather are made up to a minimum of one hour before class start time. When a class is cancelled:
- All pre-registered participants will receive an email class cancellation notification (ask us how to opt-in if you are not already getting email or text notifications).
- The class will show as cancelled on our website and the class will no longer show on the Modo Yoga app.
- We post all class cancellations in our stories on our Instagram and Facebook social media sites. Follow us to get all the updates.