During this unique time, we are still here for you and still here with you. You have two great ways to stay connected to your practice and your community. Join your teachers in our Virtual Studio or take classes on-demand from Modo Yoga Online with teachers from around globe.
Our Virtual Studio offers a more studio-like experience with live classes led by our awesome teachers. We miss the connection that a studio brings, so Zoom offers us a chance to see your faces, and it allows us the opportunity to support our studio and teachers.
Virtual Studio Pricing
Once you purchase the First Class Free or Single Class Drop In, be sure to then register for the class you’d like to attend.
- First Virtual Class FREE – GET IT
- Virtual Single Class Drop In $10 – BUY
- Virtual One Week Unlimited Pass $18 – BUY
- Virtual 10 Class Pass $80 – BUY
- Virtual Be Free Membership $60/month – JOIN
- Current Membership or Class Pass: use your existing membership or class pass that you already have with us. If you opted to place your membership on hold since March, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request to re-activate your membership at the reduced rate of $59.99/month.
- Anyone new to our studio can take advantage of our Intro Month Offer ($40 for 30 days unlimited).
If you are an active member or sign up for our Virtual Be Free Membership, in addition to getting access to our live Virtual Studio classes, you’ll also get unlimited access to Modo Yoga Online on-demand classes – email us to get your special members code.
You can register for our virtual classes the same way you did for in studio classes, from your Modo Yoga app or through our website. We can’t wait to see you in our Virtual Studio!
How to sign up for our Virtual Studio:
- Go to our class schedule page or go through the Modo Yoga app
- Click the class you’d like to attend. Sign up using your existing account with us, or create an account if you’re new – welcome!
- You can use your existing Membership, Class Pass, or sign up with one of our Virtual Pass options – scroll down.
- Download the Zoom app on your laptop, iPad/tablet or smartphone.
- You will receive a confirmation email from an @brandbot.com/brndbot.com address. (Add this email to your address book and check your spam/junk/promotions folder. You will receive a email with the class link 1-hour before class start time and 5 minutes before class start time. If you sign up for class after the one hour window, you will only receive the class link 5 minutes before class start time. Check your spam/junk folder if you don’t see it in your inbox.
- About 5-10 minutes before class starts, click your link, and a Zoom dialogue box will display and you will be placed in the waiting room until your teacher signs in for class and admits students who pre-register for the class. You will be logged in to the class with your camera off and your microphone muted, though we encourage you to turn them on before class starts to say hello, or if you want to keep your video turned on that’s cool – we love to see your face 🙂
- Enjoy the feeling that you are practicing with other people from your community, and remember to take your savasana!
- Zoom classes are LIVE, meaning they will not be recorded or saved for later. Take time for yourself, and know that there are options for On-Demand classes with Modo Yoga Online.
- Streaming quality is best using the Zoom app (not the web browser version)
- Make sure your existing studio account with us in MindBody has your correct email address and mobile number on file. Contact us at email@example.com if you are having trouble accessing your account.
- Sign up for the class in advance.
- Sign-up for a class will end 10 minutes before class starts.
- Though we love to share, each Zoom link is customized for single-use and will only work with one user.
- If for any reason you did not get a link (remember to check you email address is on file in MindBody and to check your spam/junk folder!), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.