Our Virtual Studio offers a more studio-like experience with live classes led by our awesome teachers. You can use an existing membership, Intro Month or class pass to sign up for Virtual Studio classes, or you can choose from our any of our Virtual pass options outlined below.
Our virtual classes are recorded and available until the end of day Sunday of that week. So even if you can’t make the live class time, you can still sign up for the virtual class and you’ll be emailed the class link so you can practice at a time that works for you. Our Courtesy Policy for late cancellation and no show does not apply to Virtual classes.
Your first virtual class is FREE!
Virtual Studio Pricing
Once you purchase, be sure to then register for the class you’d like to attend.
- First Virtual Class FREE – GET IT
- Virtual Single Class Drop In $10 – BUY
- Virtual One Week Unlimited Pass $18 – BUY
- Virtual 10 Class Pass $80 – BUY
- Virtual Be Free Membership $60/month – JOIN
- Current Membership or Class Pass: use your existing membership or class pass that you already have with us.
If you are an active membership option or if you purchase our Virtual Be Free Membership, in addition to getting access to our Virtual Studio classes, you’ll also get unlimited access to on-demand classes Modo Yoga Online until August 1 – email us to get your special members code!
You can register online for our virtual studio classes the same way you do for in studio classes, through our website or on the Modo Yoga app.
How to sign up for Virtual Studio classes:
- Go to our class schedule page or go through the Modo Yoga app
- Click the class you’d like to attend. Sign up using your existing account with us, or if you’re new – welcome! Just create an account with us.
- You can use your existing Membership, Intro Month, Class Pass, or sign up with one of our Virtual Pass options – see above.
- Download the Zoom app on your laptop, iPad/tablet or smartphone.
- You will receive a confirmation email from an @brandbot.com/brndbot.com address. (Add this email to your address book and check your spam/junk/promotions folder. You will receive a email with the class link 1-hour before class start time and 5 minutes before class start time. If you sign up for class after the one hour window, you will only receive the class link 5 minutes before class start time. Check your spam/junk folder if you don’t see it in your inbox.
- About 5-10 minutes before the live class starts, click the class link as provided in the email and a Zoom dialogue box will display. You will be logged in to the class with your camera off and your microphone muted, though we encourage you to turn them on before class starts to say hello, or if you want to keep your video turned on that’s cool – we love to see your face 🙂
- Zoom Virtual classes are recorded and available until the end of day Sunday of that week. So even if you can’t make the live class time, you can still sign up for the virtual class and you’ll be emailed the class link so you can practice at a time that works for you. Our Courtesy Policy for late cancellation and no show does not apply to Virtual classes.
- There are options for On-Demand classes with Modo Yoga Online.
- Streaming quality is best using the Zoom app (not the web browser version)
- Make sure your existing studio account with us in MindBody has your correct email address and mobile number on file. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having trouble accessing your account.
- Sign up for the class in advance.
- Sign-up for a class will end 10 minutes before class starts.
- Each Zoom class link is unique for single-use single-class only.
- If for any reason you did not get a link (remember to check you email address is on file in MindBody and to check your spam/junk folder), please email us at email@example.com for assistance.