Our Virtual Studio offers a more studio-like experience with live stream classes on ZOOM led by our awesome teachers. Sign up on our website class schedule page or on the Modo Yoga app up to 10 minutes before class start time. You can use an existing membership, Intro Month or class pass to sign up for Virtual Studio classes, or you can choose from our any of our Virtual pass options as outlined below.
We offer 5 weekly livestream classes that will be recorded for 72-hour replay. Our studio courtesy policy for late cancellation and no show does not apply to Virtual classes.
Virtual Studio Pricing
Once you purchase, be sure to then register for the class you’d like to attend.
- Virtual Single Class Drop In $10 – BUY
- Virtual One Week Unlimited Pass $20 – BUY
- Virtual 10 Class Pass $80 – BUY
- Virtual Be Free Membership $60/month – JOIN
- Current Membership or Class Pass: use your existing membership or class pass that you already have with us.
If you are an active auto renew or annual prepaid member, or if you purchase our Virtual Be Free Membership, in addition to getting access to our Virtual Live Studio classes, you also get unlimited access to on-demand classes Modo Yoga Online – email us to get your special members code!
You can register online for our virtual studio classes the same way you do for in studio classes, through our website or on the Modo Yoga app.
How to sign up for Virtual Studio classes:
- Go to our class schedule page or go through the Modo Yoga app
- Click on the class time you’d like to attend. Sign up using your existing account with us, or if you’re new – welcome! Just create an account with us.
- You can use your existing Membership, Intro Month, Class Pass, or sign up with one of our Virtual Pass options – see above.
- Download the ZOOM app on your laptop, iPad/tablet or smartphone.
- To join live: you will receive an email with the ZOOM class link 1-hour and 5-minutes before class start time. If you sign up for class after the one hour window, you will only receive the class link 5-minutes before class start time. Check your spam/junk folder if you don’t see it in your inbox. About 5-10 minutes before the live class starts, click the ZOOM class link as provided in your email and a ZOOM dialogue box will display. You will be placed in the waiting room until the teacher lets you in (approx. 5-10 minutes before class start time). You will be logged in to the class with your camera off and your microphone muted, though we encourage you to turn them on before class starts to say hello, or if you want to keep your video turned on that’s cool – we love to see your face 🙂
- Class recording replay: the live class will be recorded and available for 72-hour replay. All participants who sign up for a virtual class will receive the class recording by email (whether you attend live or not) within one hour after after the class ends.
- Our Courtesy Policy for late cancellation and no show does not apply to Virtual classes.
- There are more options for on demand classes with Modo Yoga Online.
- Streaming quality is best using the Zoom app (not the web browser version)
- Ensure your existing studio account with us in MindBody has your correct email address on file. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having trouble accessing your account.
- Sign up for the class in advance, up to 10 minutes before class starts.
- Each Zoom class link is unique for single-use single-class only.
- If for any reason you did not get a link (remember to check you email address is on file in MindBody and to check your spam/junk folder), please email us at email@example.com for assistance.