The studio is OPEN and offering both In Studio and Virtual classes daily. At this time, we are only accepting In Studio visits from people who live in Huron/Perth County. Our Virtual classes are available to all. Thank you for your understanding.
Huron/Perth has recently been moved to a Yellow status, and while this will be a very temporary thing, we’ve made some adjustments to the studio while we are in the yellow status:
1) Showers are temporarily closed, bathrooms remain open but please only one at a time, wash your hand and wipe down all the surfaces you touch.
2) In-class spacing has been increased to 3 meters which reduces overall class capacity. Please use the new mat markers and place your mat in the middle. It’s also a good time to refresh yourself on our class cancellation policy which will help ensure as many people that want to practice in the studio as possible can.
3) Masks are now mandatory everywhere in the studio, including during practice.
We expect these are very temporary measures only, and we will be back in a Green status shortly.
Below are some friendly reminders and information to keep everything running smoothly:
- Please check out the health screening questions at the front door on the way in and make sure you can answer NO to all of the questions. Please do NOT come to class in studio if you have any symptoms (even if you think it’s just allergies).
- The time has come for winter coats and boots. The boot trays are out and you can leave your boots on the trays and we will have hooks available to hang your coat. Please enter and exit the studio one at a time leaving space for each person to put on/take off their things.
- Please wear your mask and social distance in common areas at all times. Masks are also required on your mat while the region is in a Yellow status.
- Bathrooms are open, just one at a time in the bathroom please and wipe your touch points using the wipes provided. Showers are temporarily closed while the region is in a Yellow status.
- Please bring only what you need for class to minimize the amount of stuff you have to bring into the hot room.
- Please make sure your phone is on “do not disturb” or “airplane mode” before bringing it into the studio.
- The studio remains a phone free zone. We know it can be tempting because it’s in your bucket, but please DO NOT use your phone while in the studio space and please DO NOT take any photos while in the hot room. Thank you for respecting everyone’s comfort and privacy. Being in the hot room is an amazing way to disconnect from screens and outside distractions.
- Please remember that we have a strict No Show/Late Cancel policy in place. If you are scheduled to come to class we require 3 hours notice to cancel. A $20 no show/late cancel fee will be applied (or your class card will be deducted). With such limited capacity in studio it is important we are mindful of this so that everyone can have a chance to practice. Thank you for your understanding.