PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR VIRTUAL CLASSES
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE A ONE MONTH UNLIMITED VIRTUAL CLASS PASS FOR $49!
- Use any existing class passes or memberships. If your membership is on hold, contact us at [email protected] to re-activate your membership pass
- Single Class Drop in – $20
- Be sure to check out MODO YOGA ONLINE our on demand library of professionally pre recorded classes with hundreds of class options available! MYO is available as a free 2 week trial and then a $19.99/mo subscription). You can check it out HERE
Modo Yoga Online subscription is included in your Modo Membership.
HOW TO ATTEND VIRTUAL CLASS
- Download Zoom on your laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- Sign up for class just like you normally do, via our website or app. You will receive a confirmation email from BrandBot (add this email address to your safe senders list of the emails may land in your spam!)
- Before class begins, you’ll receive an email from with the online class link. This will c0me 60 minutes and again 5 minutes prior to the start of class. Click the link a few minutes before class begins. A Zoom dialogue box will display “waiting for the host to start the meeting”. (This is normal – the video will start once the teacher logs into Zoom.)
- The teacher will mute all participants once class starts – you won’t be heard while you practice, but you have the option to be seen. This is a great way for the teacher to give alignment cues and shout outs! If you prefer, you can turn your camera off. The session is being recorded but only the teacher’s video will be seen in the recording 🙂
- Enjoy the feeling that you are practicing with other people from your community, try to commit to staying on your mat, and remember to take your savasana!
TIPS TO ENSURE YOU HAVE THE BEST VIRTUAL CLASS POSSIBLE
- Make sure your Modo account has your correct email address! Contact us at [email protected] if you are having trouble with your account.
- Sign up for the class in advance.
- Sign-ups for a class with end 15 minutes before class starts.
- Though we love to share, each link is customized for single-use and will only work for one user.
- If you didn’t get a link (and you searched your inbox and spam for BrandBot messages) please email us at [email protected] for help.
- Set yourself up for success. Find a cozy spot, put on your comfy clothes, grab pillow and blankets and something to cover your eyes. Commit to staying on your mat for the duration of practice. Even if you have moments where you don’t want to keep moving, just sit or lie down, pet your cat, take a moment, and join back in when you are ready. We can’t wait to practice with you!