2 ways to keep practising with us!
1) Instagram LIVE-streams daily: see our Instagram page for details on what times, styles and length of class are offered, as well as who is teaching!
2) Modo Yoga Online classes! (see below for full details)
At a time when it feels like our community support circles are growing increasingly smaller, we want you to know that you are ALSO part of a greater community. Modo Yoga is a community of 75 studios around the world, all guided by the same pillars, the same connection, the same sweat, fun, and family that make our studio so special.
Modo teachers from all over the world have contributed to a library of on-demand content waiting for you to access at your convenience, in addition to special live streamed events.
We invite you to enjoy this service for free for at least one month. We care about this community and want to help you keep up your practice both in and out of the studio.
Who is Modo Online For?
Modo is a place for all, and we want you all to continue to have a place to practise whether you can come into the studio or not. This platform was created for you – the Modo community, and anyone else that you think might benefit from practice during these challenging times.
When signing up, use the promo code: SYD to access Modo Yoga Online for free. Near the end of the first free month, we will contact all our current AIR Members with a special offer to continue receiving access to Modo Online for free, which will also include free access to the live stream workshops that change weekly. Access to these sessions is also available for non-members at a price of $30 per session.
The best way you can show support for us is to keep coming to practise with us if possible, and stay on your AIR Membership. Thank you again for your support during this time, it means so much to us and helps to keep us going as a business.
How else can you support our community?
Thank you to so many of you that have reached out to ask how you can support us. We have been moved to tears by your generosity and concern. Please feel free to share Modo Yoga Online with everyone and we can continue cultivating a community built on creating health and peace on the inside and out. There is also a link to donate directly to our studio on the Modo Yoga Online platform. This amount will go directly to our teaching staff who are all financially impacted by our studio’s temporary closure.
How do I use it?
- Create an account at Modo Yoga Online
- If you see a blank screen, please wait a moment for it to load; we are thrilled with the interest in this platform, but it is contributing to slowness on the site. We are confident that this will not be a long term issue #modobreakstheinternet
- Click “Modo Yoga Online Membership”
- You will be asked to enter your credit card information but will not be charged for the first month, when you enter in the promo code on the right hand side of: SYD
- You’re signed up and ready to go! Browse, practise and enjoy!
If you have questions, don’t hesitate to ask: firstname.lastname@example.org