Your whole life is about to change… it probably already has! This is an incredible time you are going through as a woman, and you deserve to enjoy your pregnancy and your body as your wee little bub grows inside you.
Our Prenatal Yoga Classes provide a safe, nurturing environment in which to stretch, relax, strengthen and prepare for labour and birth. Our prenatal classes are also great for regular yoga students who have stopped practising during the first trimester or have stopped practising in the heat. You will enjoy a proper yoga class that is modified for your changing body.
These classes will help expecting mums:
- Ease the aches and pains of pregnancy, including back ache, indigestion and sciatica
- Connect deeply with yourself and your baby
- Stretch, strengthen, relax and nourish your body
- Prepare your body and mind for birth and motherhood
- Meet other local mums-to-be
- Feel confident that all poses are safe for you and your baby
Currently, scheduled class dates are as follows:
September 9, 16, 23, 30
Kate Houlahan will be teaching the classes. She had her baby near the end of June and she taught and practised yoga about 2 weeks up until her son was born. She is excited to help prepare you holistically during this special time.
We recommended first-time mums be past their first trimester (from 13 weeks onwards). If you are in your earlier in your pregnancy and are interested, or have other questions, email us!