Physical distancing is crucial right now, but we don’t need to feel alone during this time! So we’re moving to virtual Zoom classes to provide a more studio-like experience. Instagram has been incredible — it was a quick and easy way for us to pivot and adapt. A big part of why many of us started practicing was not to follow a recording or look at our phones, we miss the connection that a studio brings. Zoom offers us a chance to see your faces, and a it allows us to support and pay our teachers.
Zoom classes will be offered using the following pay options:
- Intro Week
- Single Class
- 5 Class Pack
- 1 Month Unlimited
- Current Unlimited or Class Pass holders (Freedom Membership, Yearly, etc)
You can register for our virtual classes the same way you did before, from your Modo Yoga app, Mindbody app or through our website.
We can’t wait to see you in one of our Zoom classes! We wish you all the strength, courage and yoga you need to stay safe and healthy through these unpredictable times.
HOW TO TAKE CLASS:
- Download Zoom on your laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- Sign up for class just like you normally do, via our website or app. You will receive a confirmation email from Brandbot (Add this email address to your safe senders’ list or the emails may land in your spam!)
- You will receive another email an hour before class, and one 5 minutes before class that contains your Zoom link to join. It is as simple as clicking the link and getting comfortable. If you see a Zoom dialogue box that says “waiting for the host to start the meeting” this is normal – the video will start once the teacher logs into Zoom.
- The teacher will mute all participants once class starts – you won’t be heard while you practice, but you have the option to be seen. If you prefer, you can turn off your camera!
- Enjoy the feeling that you are practicing with other people from your community, and remember to take your savasana!
Classes are streamed LIVE and also recorded to be sent out and viewed for up to 24 hours after they air! This means you can practice at a time that works best for you!
- Make sure your Modo account has your correct email address! Contact us at email@example.com if you are having trouble updating it.
- Sign up for the class in advance
- Sign-ups for a class will end 10 minutes before class starts.
- Though we love to share, each link is customized for single-use and will only work with one user.
- If you didn’t get a link (and you searched your inbox for “brandbot”, and checked your Spam messages) please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.