Yoga in the vines & Outdoor
See our schedule HERE to sign infos an outdoor class.
We are so excited to take the practice outside and in person! We got two options of locations to propose for the outdoor classes. Please note that due to COVID there are many guidelines we need to follow. See below for full details on safety, how to register and how to get there!
And don’t forget – we are continuing to offer classes on Zoom!
Please read in full as space is limited and conditions apply.
Due to current restrictions, the number of students will be limited. Sign up in advance!
Yoga by the water
Tuesday and Wednesdays at 5:30pm, join us at this beautiful space right behind CORA Restaurant on Harwood Blvd, at 1 minute from the studio. Access to the space through Saint-Henri street.
Yoga in the vines
Saturdays and Sundays at 10am, it’s at Le Bourg des Cèdres Vineyard that we meet to practice and breath all together! The vineyard address is 490 Chemin du Fleuve, Les Cèdres, 5-10 minutes from the studio. There is a huge parking lot and a really nice covered terrasse to practice in case of rain probability.
- Online registration is mandatory. Purchase classes HERE and then register via the schedule on website or our app.
- Registration opens 7 days before the scheduled class.
- Can’t make your reservation? Ensure to cancel a minimum 3 hours before the scheduled class time. Please be courteous as space is limited!
- If less than 5 students signed up to an outdoor class, we will cancel class 60 minutes before. If you are registered and class is cancel, you will receive an email or text notification. Make sure to activate those notifications in your account settings.
- No show? That’s not cool. Please cancel so the wait-list people can take your spot. No refunds for no shows OR late cancels.
- If it’s rainy (more than 60% probability) or weather is just not safe, we will advise a minimum of 90 minutes before if class is cancelled. At the vineyard, we have access to a covered space so classes might be cancelled in case of heavy rain or thunderstorm.
- Please follow our social accounts for real time updates (Instagram, Facebook). Class on website will also show up as cancelled and if you were signed up you will receive a cancellation email.
- If class is cancelled due to weather, you will be able to use it for another outdoor class in the future.
- Drop-In: 14$ plus taxes
- 5-class outdoor pass: $60 plus taxes
- 10-class outdoor pass: $100 plus taxes
- Normally we would take cash on arrival for park classes but due to Covid restrictions, all purchases must be paid online prior to class.
- Are you an active MMY member? If so, outdoor classes are included in your package. Thank you for all your support!!
- Currently an MMY in suspension? Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to reactivate your membership to use for our outdoor classes (and Online classes as well!).
*Wondering what an MMY member is? MMY members have signed up for an autorenewing monthly membership contract.
We are doing all we can to keep you safe during this time!
Physical distancing measures will be in place, we will have hand sanitizer for you on hand and someone will be present with the teacher to assist everyone in setting up and maintaining the safety of all participants.
- Use a mask on arrival, set-up and departure. No mask will be required on your mat as all mats will be physically distanced.
- Please bring all your own equipment and necessities: Yoga mat, props, towel, water, sunscreen, bug spray, water bottle, etc…
- Mats will be positioned 2 meters apart and spots will be designated by orange cones.
- No toilet access for all outdoor classes.
- Air hugs will be accepted by all!
Please reach out if you have any questions! We cannot wait to see you and we hope you and yours are well!