NEW TO MYWI
Thank-you for choosing Modo Yoga West Island (MYWI) for your studio to practice, move, breathe and connect. The past year has been full of changes but our commitment stays as strong as ever to our community and to a healthy and inspired mind, body and spirit.
At MYWI you will have access to:
- Live Virtual Classes: MYWI Online zoom classes (sign-up through Mind Body Online)
- On-demand: Body Move, a bilingual online community of 500+ classes yoga, dance & fitness
- In-studio classes*:
- Hot Yoga: Modo, Flow, Power, Yin
- Conditioning classes: Core Flow, Pilates etc…
- Family classes: Prenatal, Kids Yoga
- Specialty: Wall Yoga
- Ample, free parking around building
- We are located in DDO, a few minutes north from Boul. des Sources exit on the 40 ouest
- *COVID measures: Please note that we will open as soon as possible, with rigorous COVID protocols to ensure the safety of our community. We impressed the CNESST inspector and we will keep that up!
As of March 2021, Montreal and West Island locations will be separating to better manage and care for our communities.
Passes will no longer be shared between the two studios.
With the closure of the NDG and Griffintown studios, these students from those studios were merged to the Montreal studio. Circumstances do change and we want to ensure you are taken care of.
If you want to use your passes at West Island, please contact us to make arrangements by March 15, 2021.
Moving forward, our goal is that we are able to create stronger foundations for all our local communities. Wishing us all a healthy and resilient mind, body and heart.