Dec. 14, 2020: Going Cyber for Code Grey
We’ve done it before and we’re doing it again. We have to close our physical doors for now as per COVID-19 Code Grey. Stay tuned as we move our classes online both streaming and on demand. Please be patient with us as we pivot (again.) Moving quickly this often is tricky!
Many of you have generously reached out to us and requested that we not pause your membership during this closure. Your support means everything to us – thank you! Stay safe yogis – we’ll be in touch soon 🖤
Nov. 29, 2020: Changes for Code Red Begin Nov. 30
WE ARE STILL OPEN. Thank you for your patience, understanding, support and ATTENTIVENESS! Monday, Nov. 30, 2020 Windsor-Essex moves to COVID-19 CODE RED. In compliance, our class capacity will be 10, not including instructors/workers, spaced 3m apart in studio and 2m apart in all other areas. 5 people in the front row, 5 people in the very back row.
We’ve added more classes to our schedule but it’s mostly the Twin Show because that’s what we can afford. Late cancel/no show fees will be charged the next day, every day so please do your part and make sure you manage your bookings. Show up if you’re booked and be accountable if you accidentally don’t. Make sure email notifications is checked off in the Modo Yoga App as we send system generated confirmations for EVERYTHING. If you have questions or run into trouble, email us! If you’re not sure if a booking or cancellation worked, please reach out to check.
Class bookings open 7 days ahead. Each class has a 5 person waitlist. If you choose to be added to the waitlist, you will be notified by email if you are shifted into the class. If there is no waitlist, it means the waitlist is full.
Nov. 20, 2020: Code Orange Come Monday
There is one main change for patrons of our studios when we move to Code Orange – MANDATORY COVID-19 SCREENING. The next time you book a class in the Modo Yoga App, information for COVID SELF-SCREENING will appear. The next time you enter one of our studios your attention will be directed to signage for COVID-19 SELF-SCREENING. Understand that when you book a class and when you enter or facilities, you are agreeing that you DO NOT have any of the listed new or worsening symptoms or signs, that you HAVE NOT travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days, that you HAVE NOT tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days, and that you HAVE NOT had close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19.
Nov. 16, 2020: Still Hot, But 3 Metres Apart
Mesia, Nena and Rob spent Monday making the studios Code Yellow Compliant. For the next two weeks, participants in group fitness classes should be spaced 3 metres apart with a 10 person cap per room….so they split the room into temporary quadrants bringing capacity to 20 at the Windsor studio (5 per quadrant) and 24 at Tecumseh (6 per quadrant), while keeping the schedule pretty much unchanged for now. Thank you for your patience, adaptability and support as we continue to find a way to keep serving you. NOTE: Tecumseh yogis may now leave shoes and jackets at the front entrance and EXIT THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR as well.
Nov. 14, 2020: Moving to Code Yellow for 2 Weeks
As many of you are aware, Windsor is moving to CODE YELLOW on Monday, Nov. 16, 2020. The studios will operate as scheduled for the weekend and then close on Monday to make changes in compliance with the CODE YELLOW REGULATIONS. This includes respacing the rooms, adjusting class capacity and redoing the schedule for the next 2 weeks at least. With your cooperation our space will continue to be safe and low risk.
Our plan is to reduce class capacity but increase the number of classes offered. With with capacity reduced it will be even more important to SHOW UP for your bookings, or CANCEL 2 hours or more ahead of time if you can no longer attend. Stay tuned for more info and thank you for your patience and support as we try to remain in service.
Aug. 12, 2020: New COVID-19 Procedures
We have survived the 5 month shut down and have re-opened our hot room doors to welcome you back to your sweaty practises! We’ve made some BIG CHANGES for the health and safety of our team and our community, and to help us survive these difficult times.
ALL CLASSES ARE PRE-REGISTRATION ONLY
- Please use the Mindbody App, the Modo Yoga App or the online schedule to register and pay for classes. If a class has less than 8 registrants, it may be CANCELLED and an email notification sent.
- If you do not show up for a class you pre-registered for, or you cancel your registration less than 2 hours prior to class start you will be charged a NO SHOW FEE of $20. You can cancel a pre-registration on your own using one of the apps. We understand if plans change and you have to cancel on late notice. If this is the case, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know and we can remove your name from the class and avoid late cancel or no show fees.
- KARMA CLASSES must be pre-paid and pre-booked using the app as well. If you are a member you can certainly attend KARMA CLASS without donating but you must email email@example.com and we will book the class for you.
- Because of capacity limitations, members temporarily do not have any free passes. Members can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a special drop-in price for friends of $12 + tax.
FACE MASKS, PHYSICAL DISTANCING & OTHER SAFETY PROCEDURES
- Check in starts 15 minutes prior to class start. Face masks must be used and physical distancing practised until you are settled on your mat. Sanitizer is provided at the entrances and doorways.
- Please arrive dressed and ready to practise with everything you need including a filled water bottle. We cannot provide mats, towels or practise props at this time. Change rooms and showers are off limits for now.
- The rooms have been measured and marked for mats to be spaced 6 feet apart. Enter the hot room and line the top-centre of your mat up with the tape on the floor. Place your things near by and make sure your phone is off.
Please direct all questions, inquiries and technical support requests to email@example.com
Thank you for your patience, understanding and most of all, support.