July 18th, 2021: Windsor & Tecumseh locations open to the public
Welcome back! Please install the new and improved Modo Yoga 3.0 app on your mobile device. If you’re having trouble logging in, try requesting a password reset email at https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/PasswordReset/
To celebrate our Tecumseh location’s 4 Year Anniversary, we’re offering a special 40 pass pack for $444 and a special 4 month unlimited membership for $352. No limits. No refunds. You can purchase these specials through the app for a limited time.
May 27, 2021: We’re reopening AGAIN under the same conditions we did in April
Please refer to our last email here: https://conta.cc/3fZT58h
Reopening BOTH STUDIO LOCATIONS on Thursday, June 3rd, 2021. Purchases, schedules and booking only available through the Modo Yoga App (not Modo Yoga 2.0 and not Modo Yoga Online). Please keep in mind that you must switch between Tecumseh and Windsor to view their separate schedules.
As communicated in our last email, all monthly memberships were terminated earlier this month and all timed-passes and memberships left alone because we did not know when we’d be able to reopen, either for limited or regular services. Monthly memberships and passes can be purchased through the Modo Yoga App when you’re ready. If you have a timed pass or membership you’ll have to contact [email protected] so we can calculate an extension that makes sense. Booking are also all through the Modo Yoga App.
For now, to return to the studio, you’ll need a note from a regulated health professional. A sample note can be viewed here. You can refer to our update from April 27th (below) for more information on how we are opening legally and who we are open for.
April 27, 2021: Legal and Limited Studio Access Under the Reopening Ontario Act (ROA)
While our studios remain closed for regular operations, our services will be available to those who qualify under the new guidelines specified in the ROA.
Includes persons with:
- Mental health conditions, temporary or permanent, of any kind (inc. depression, stress, anxiety)
- Physical impairments
- Musculoskeletal injuries (injuries that affect muscles, tendons, joints, ligaments, bones, nerves and blood vessels)
- Brain injury and concussion
- Cognitive impairments (trouble remembering, learning new things, concentrating, or making decisions that affect everyday life)
- Disabilities according to the Ontario Human Rights Commission.
- Read about Mental Health and Addiction Disabilities according to the Ontario Human Rights Commission.
- See sample letter of recommendation here.
Feb. 16, 2021: Welcome Back to the WINDSOR Studio
We will be permitted to open on February 16th, 2021 with restrictions. We can only make sense of opening ONE STUDIO at this time and have chosen the Windsor location. We’ve made some changes to our class booking agreements so READ THEM CAREFULLY before you book. Please understand that when you book a class with us, you are also in compliance with the terms of service outlined in the text regarding managing your bookings and cancellations as well as the latest COVID-19 policies and procedures that are relevant to our studio.
All class bookings, cancellations, purchases, profile updates, billing information and email subscriptions are client initiated and managed using the Modo Yoga App, the Mindbody App or our website. You can contact [email protected] for technical assistance if needed.
All questions, discussions, account maintenance requests etc.. must be initiated by emailing [email protected] We can continue the conversation by email or switch to phone calls if preferred.
Dec. 14, 2020: Going Cyber for Code Grey
We’ve done it before and we’re doing it again. We have to close our physical doors for now as per COVID-19 Code Grey. Stay tuned as we move our classes online both streaming and on demand. Please be patient with us as we pivot (again.) Moving quickly this often is tricky!
Many of you have generously reached out to us and requested that we not pause your membership during this closure. Your support means everything to us – thank you! n light of us, we’ve decided to let memberships run unless otherwise instructed. If you’d like your membership paused or terminated, you can of course, email us with this request at [email protected]. Stay safe yogis – we’ll be in touch soon 🖤
Nov. 29, 2020: Changes for Code Red Begin Nov. 30
WE ARE STILL OPEN. Thank you for your patience, understanding, support and ATTENTIVENESS! Monday, Nov. 30, 2020 Windsor-Essex moves to COVID-19 CODE RED. In compliance, our class capacity will be 10, not including instructors/workers, spaced 3m apart in studio and 2m apart in all other areas. 5 people in the front row, 5 people in the very back row.
We’ve added more classes to our schedule but it’s mostly the Twin Show because that’s what we can afford. Late cancel/no show fees will be charged the next day, every day so please do your part and make sure you manage your bookings. Show up if you’re booked and be accountable if you accidentally don’t. Make sure email notifications is checked off in the Modo Yoga App as we send system generated confirmations for EVERYTHING. If you have questions or run into trouble, email us! If you’re not sure if a booking or cancellation worked, please reach out to check.
Class bookings open 7 days ahead. Each class has a 5 person waitlist. If you choose to be added to the waitlist, you will be notified by email if you are shifted into the class. If there is no waitlist, it means the waitlist is full.
Nov. 20, 2020: Code Orange Come Monday
There is one main change for patrons of our studios when we move to Code Orange – MANDATORY COVID-19 SCREENING. The next time you book a class in the Modo Yoga App, information for COVID SELF-SCREENING will appear. The next time you enter one of our studios your attention will be directed to signage for COVID-19 SELF-SCREENING. Understand that when you book a class and when you enter or facilities, you are agreeing that you DO NOT have any of the listed new or worsening symptoms or signs, that you HAVE NOT travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days, that you HAVE NOT tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days, and that you HAVE NOT had close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19.
Nov. 16, 2020: Still Hot, But 3 Metres Apart
Mesia, Nena and Rob spent Monday making the studios Code Yellow Compliant. For the next two weeks, participants in group fitness classes should be spaced 3 metres apart with a 10 person cap per room….so they split the room into temporary quadrants bringing capacity to 20 at the Windsor studio (5 per quadrant) and 24 at Tecumseh (6 per quadrant), while keeping the schedule pretty much unchanged for now. Thank you for your patience, adaptability and support as we continue to find a way to keep serving you. NOTE: Tecumseh yogis may now leave shoes and jackets at the front entrance and EXIT THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR as well.
Nov. 14, 2020: Moving to Code Yellow for 2 Weeks
As many of you are aware, Windsor is moving to CODE YELLOW on Monday, Nov. 16, 2020. The studios will operate as scheduled for the weekend and then close on Monday to make changes in compliance with the CODE YELLOW REGULATIONS. This includes respacing the rooms, adjusting class capacity and redoing the schedule for the next 2 weeks at least. With your cooperation our space will continue to be safe and low risk.
Our plan is to reduce class capacity but increase the number of classes offered. With with capacity reduced it will be even more important to SHOW UP for your bookings, or CANCEL 2 hours or more ahead of time if you can no longer attend. Stay tuned for more info and thank you for your patience and support as we try to remain in service.
Aug. 12, 2020: New COVID-19 Procedures
We have survived the 5 month shut down and have re-opened our hot room doors to welcome you back to your sweaty practises! We’ve made some BIG CHANGES for the health and safety of our team and our community, and to help us survive these difficult times.
ALL CLASSES ARE PRE-REGISTRATION ONLY
- Please use the Mindbody App, the Modo Yoga App or the online schedule to register and pay for classes. If a class has less than 8 registrants, it may be CANCELLED and an email notification sent.
- If you do not show up for a class you pre-registered for, or you cancel your registration less than 2 hours prior to class start you will be charged a NO SHOW FEE of $20. You can cancel a pre-registration on your own using one of the apps. We understand if plans change and you have to cancel on late notice. If this is the case, please email [email protected] to let us know and we can remove your name from the class and avoid late cancel or no show fees.
- KARMA CLASSES must be pre-paid and pre-booked using the app as well. If you are a member you can certainly attend KARMA CLASS without donating but you must email [email protected] and we will book the class for you.
- Because of capacity limitations, members temporarily do not have any free passes. Members can contact [email protected] for a special drop-in price for friends of $12 + tax.
FACE MASKS, PHYSICAL DISTANCING & OTHER SAFETY PROCEDURES
- Check in starts 15 minutes prior to class start. Face masks must be used and physical distancing practised until you are settled on your mat. Sanitizer is provided at the entrances and doorways.
- Please arrive dressed and ready to practise with everything you need including a filled water bottle. We cannot provide mats, towels or practise props at this time. Change rooms and showers are off limits for now.
- The rooms have been measured and marked for mats to be spaced 6 feet apart. Enter the hot room and line the top-centre of your mat up with the tape on the floor. Place your things near by and make sure your phone is off.
Please direct all questions, inquiries and technical support requests to [email protected]
Thank you for your patience, understanding and most of all, support.