In order for everyone to get the very most out of their experience with us, we ask that you please familiarize yourself with our Courtesy Policy:
- Pre-registration is available starting one week before the day of the class, up to 10 minutes before class starts. If you pre-register for class, you are guaranteed a spot provided you arrive at least 5 minutes in advance
- If you are unable to attend, please cancel your reservation online as early as possible – try to avoid leaving this to the last minute. Doing this allows someone who is waitlisted to be confirmed in the class. You can cancel up to three hours before class starts with no penalty. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to pick up the phone or check our voicemail in time, so we recommend online cancellation.
- In the 3 hours leading up to class, you can still “late cancel” – your account will still be charged, but at least we get a heads up that you won’t be coming, so we can give the spot away to someone else. Please note that you will lose the credits for the class in addition to the $10 charge.
- Failing to cancel your reservation at all will result in a “No Show” and a $10 penalty fee, as well as the loss of your credits. If something beyond your control happens, please don’t hesitate to reach out and let us know, and we will not charge the fee.
- Waitlist: If the online pre-registration is full, you can register for the waitlist. This is only for online pre-registration. If someone cancels up 30 minutes before class begins, the next person on the wait list will be bumped in (and should receive an email letting them know). Emails may come up to 30 minutes before class begins, so keep an eye on your Inbox (the email address that you use to login to your account with us is the one to watch!). You are responsible for managing your waitlist reservations.
- If you have not opted in to receive email and/or text notifications from us, we are not able to let you know about your waitlist status. Please adjust these settings in the ‘My Info’ section of your profile. If we cannot contact you due to your profile settings, you are still subject to fees.
- If you are on the waitlist, treat it like you are registered in class. If you reach a point when you’d be unable to come to class even if you were bumped in, please cancel your waitlist reservation.
- Walk-in spots: For the time being, we are not allowing walk-ins/drop-ins. Online pre-registration is required.