COVID-19 Studio Operations
We’ve loved all of the in-person patio classes together, and how lucky we’ve been with this amazing weather. But as it gets cooler out, we’re moving these small in-person classes back into the Sun Room! Starting November 16th we will begin offering in-studio classes. If you’re ready to go with the flow, sign up for your membership or email email@example.com to reinstate your membership.
This doesn’t mean we’re getting rid of our Virtual Studio. We’re actually making it better! Better sound, better video, better recordings. Get ready for the funnest classes zoom has to offer!
Your safety is our top priority.
Here are all the changes you can expect:
- Practice distance. Yoga mat spaces have been marked on the floor to maintain more than 9ft. distance between students.
- Fresh air in studio between every class.
- Pre- and post-yoga studio disinfecting.
- Please come dressed ready to practice.
- BYOS – Bring Your Own Stuff. We do not have props, mat, towels, or water bottles to rent.
- 🚫 showers and lockers at this time.
- Please limit the number of personal items you bring into the studio. Only bring the essentials.
- Remove shoes upon entry to the building.
- Stow all of your belongings in the cubbies provided in the lobby, and avoid congregating as you drop off or gather your items.
- Live streaming – we’ll be live streaming and recording every in-studio class in our Virtual Studio. Everyone who signs up for class, either the in-person or virtual studio classes, will receive the zoom recording of the class. This way you can still continue to develop your home practice, while getting back into the Sun Room.
- Masks are required at all times. Yes, even during class.
- Forget your mask? We’ve got you! We’ll be selling reusable Modo Masks for $10 each.
Online Pre-Registration is Required:
- Download the iOS app to register for class.
- Or register through our web portal.
- Reserve your class space 3-7 days in advance.
- Space is limited to 15, and fills up fast!
- If the class is full, add yourself to the waitlist so you can be next in line if a spot becomes free.
- Plans change, so if you can’t make it to class, cancel your reservatio so someone from the waitlist can get in.
Due to our limited to class size, we’ve implemented a $15 late cancel/no show fee.
In order to avoid the fees:
- Don’t be late. Doors lock once the teacher goes in.
- Or cancel more than 2 hour(members) and 4 hours(everyone else) before class
- Pick your spot when you register for class.
- We are going cashless. Please save your credit card on file when you register for class.