PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE COMING TO CLASS!
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE AT STUDIO
- Pre-registration is encouraged, walk-ins welcome availability permitting.
- Our capacity is limited, please cancel no less than 2-hour before class
- The studio will be open 15 minutes before class. Give us time to clean and disinfect.
- Only bring what you need for practice: mat, towel, water bottle, props, etc
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Remove your outdoor shoes to help keep the space clean.
- Showers and Lockers are available
- Rentals are available for $3 each item
- Bring your own lock or exchange one with an ID
- Sanitize your hands before entering the practice room
DURING / AFTER CLASS
- Please use pre-determined mat markers
- Please keep the practice rooms silent and cell-phone free
- Enjoy Savasana
- Please remember to bring your belongings with you!
- If you rent or borrow our props – please wipe them after each use.
- Class needs to start on time and for security reasons the doors will be closed in between classes. If you arrive late and doors are closed, email us to see about a possible class credit.