We understand that waiting lists can feel frustrating at times, but you must trust the process! Space almost always opens up — usually, not until the same day as class. Be prepared, and make sure you cancel your waiting list reservation if you can’t make it after all — otherwise, you could lose a class or be charged a fee. Make sure you have an active payment on your account for every wait list spot you reserve — if your spot is unpaid and room on the waiting list opens up, your place can’t be guaranteed until paid for.
Capacity is limited: In the yellow zone, we are only permitted 12 per class. Once we reach green, it’s still limited to 25. Make sure you pre-register early and be courteous – cancel your spot if you can’t make it, so someone else can come to yoga. Starting July 1, 2021, we are implementing a no-show/late cancellation fee applicable to all unlimited packages and memberships.
TIP: Turn on your text alerts! This is the best way to confirm your spot, it’s automatic. If you answer the text, you do not need to respond to the email. We love hearing from you, but when you confirm by email, your reservation has to be updated manually. Text confirmations are instant and ensure that you won’t lose your spot.
Payment & registration
- Taxes are not included in advertised prices.
- We accept payment by debit, Visa and MasterCard.
- Receipts are emailed automatically to your email address on file.
- All membership fees are non-refundable, non-shareable and non-transferable.
- Student & Senior Prices: on hold for 2021/2022.
- We require online pre-registration for all classes and workshops in order to secure the student’s spot.
- We do not take pre-registrations by phone or email. Students can create their online account here.
- Students experiencing issues with their online account can send us a detailed description of the problem and we’ll try to squash those bugs!
- Students must arrive between 5-15 minutes before the class start time in order to retain their spot. If there is a waiting list, we will begin liberating reserved spots at this point and no refunds will be issued.
- If a student has registered for a class, but is unable to make it, they must cancel their booking no later than 2 hours prior to class start time.
- Class Cards: Cancelled classes will be returned to the student’s class card if made more than 30 minutes prior to class. Otherwise, the class will be lost.
- Unlimited memberships: If students with unlimited memberships routinely register, but do not show up for their booking, they may be subject to fees.
- Class cards do not expire, unless otherwise mentioned (i.e. for special promotional prices)
- Class cards cannot be refunded, shared, or transferred.
- For promotional-priced class cards – if the card expires before all classes have been used, we reserve the right to charge the difference in cost between the promotional card and a non-discounted class card with an equal number of sessions.
- Available options: 1-, 3-, 4-, 6-month and 1-year unlimited packages (this section does not address other promotional unlimited packages, such as the Introductory Month, or the 30-Day Challenge).
- Unlimited packages are valid from date of the student’s first class.
- Unlimited packages include every class on our schedules, with the exception of $5 Karma classes, for which all proceeds are donated to charity.
- Unlimited packages can be suspended under the following conditions and all suspension requests must be made here prior to the suspension dates:
MYM Monthly Unlimited Auto-Renew Memberships
- Pre-registration is required for workshops.
- All workshops must be paid in full before the day of the event. Unpaid registrations risk being removed from the workshop without notice if it becomes full.
- Workshop cancellation requests must be received via email a minimum of 48 hours in advance of the workshop.
- Workshop registration fees are not refundable, but if the student cancels more than 48 hours prior to the workshop, the workshop price will be credited to the student’s account for later use.
- Late arrivals will not be permitted to enter workshops more than 15 minutes after the beginning of the workshop. No refunds will be issued in this case.
- Periodically, promotions will be emailed to our students and/or advertised via social media. Typically these promotions are available for a short duration.
- Once the stated deadline for purchase is over, we are no longer able to honour the promotion.
Storage Onsite and Lost & Found
- Modo Yoga YUL studios do not provide space for students to store their personal belongings or their mat. We reserve the right to cut locks that have been left on lockers overnight.
- Modo Yoga YUL studios are not responsible for the loss or theft of personal belongings. Students concerned about their personal effects can secure them in a locker during their practice. Students are encouraged to bring their own locks, but we also have a limited quantity of locks to lend free of charge
- Unclaimed Lost & Found items are donated to charity after 15 days.