Payment & Registration
- Taxes are not included in advertised prices.
- We accept payment by cash, debit, Visa and MasterCard (we also accept Visa Debit for in-studio purchases only – our online card processor doesn’t support this payment method).
- Receipts will be issued via email upon request. Please inform the teacher/desk staff at the time of purchase if you would like one.
- All membership fees are non-refundable, non-shareable and non-transferable.
- Student & Senior Prices: We offer student and senior discounts on certain packages in-studio only. Proof of current student status or personal ID with birth year must be presented in order to receive these discounts.
- Payment for this package must be made by credit card (Visa / MC). The Member’s credit card will be charged on a monthly basis.
- An Auto-Renew Membership is non-refundable, non-shareable and non-transferable.
- An Auto-Renew Membership is an automatically renewing contract, with a minimum 4-month commitment. The membership will continue to auto-renew at the same rate, on the same date every month.
- After the 4-month period, the Auto-Renew Membership rolls over to a month-to-month until the member notifies the studio by completing a Cancellation Form with a minimum of 30 days to cancel.
- Cancellations & Suspensions are available to students on an Auto-Renew Membership after the initial 4-month commitment.
- Members can cancel or suspend your membership by giving 30 days notice by completing the Suspension Form or Cancellation Form online. Please note that Cancellation or Suspension requests by email, text, or in-person will not be accepted.
- Suspensions are available for a maximum of 90 days for free. There will be a $25 admin fee for any additional suspensions per calendar year.
- The introductory month is only valid for new students who have never taken a class at a Modo Yoga Nanaimo studio.
- Introductory month packages cannot be refunded, shared, or transferred.
- The introductory month cannot be suspended or extended.
- No Student or Senior discounts apply to the Intro Month.
- Class cards do not expire unless otherwise mentioned (i.e. for special promotional prices)
- Class cards cannot be refunded, shared, or transferred.
- For promotional-priced class cards – if the card expires before all classes have been used, we reserve the right to charge the difference in cost between the promotional card and a non-discounted class card with an equal number of sessions.
- Pre-registration is required for workshops.
- All workshops must be paid in full before the day of the event. Unpaid registrations risk being removed from the workshop without notice if it becomes full.
- Workshop cancellation requests must be received via email a minimum of 24 hours in advance of the workshop.
- Late arrivals will not be permitted to enter workshops more than 15 minutes after the beginning of the workshop. No refunds will be issued in this case.
Retail Return Policy
- All retail items purchased at Modo Yoga Nanaimo have a two week (14 day) conditional return policy.
- Items can only be exchanged or returned during business hours 9 am – 4 pm at both locations.
- Please note that for all retail purchases using cash, the person making the purchase will be required to have an account in MindBody in order for us to have a record of the sale in our system.
- Conditions for Return:
- All tags and labels are still on the product or garment.
- The item is unworn, unused, and in a condition that can be resold.
- If the tag is marked “Final Sale” it cannot be returned, as it is a Final Sale.
- We are able to confirm your purchase in MindBody.
- Periodically, promotions will be emailed to our students and/or advertised via social media. Typically these promotions are available for a short duration.
- Once the stated deadline for purchase is over, we are no longer able to honour the promotion.
Storage Onside & Lost and Found
- Modo Yoga Nanaimo studios are not responsible for the loss or theft of personal belongings.
- Shoes and boots: Yoga brain happens! Sometimes students accidentally leave with someone else’s footwear that is similar to their own. In these situations, we will do our best to help recover the mixed-up item. However, we are not responsible for unrecovered shoes or boots.
- Any personal items that are found in the studio will be lovingly placed in our Lost & Found.
- Unclaimed Lost & Found items are donated to charity after 30 days.