Payment & Registration
- Taxes are not included in advertised prices.
- We accept payment by cash, debit, Visa and MasterCard (we also accept Visa Debit for in-studio purchases only – our online card processor doesn’t support this payment method).
- Receipts will be issued via email upon request. Please inform the teacher/desk staff at the time of purchase if you would like one.
- All membership fees are non-refundable, non-shareable and non-transferable.
- Student & Senior Prices: We offer student and senior discounts on certain packages in-studio only. Proof of current student status or personal ID with birth year must be presented in order to receive these discounts.
- Payment for this package must be made by credit card (Visa / MC). The Member’s credit card will be charged on a monthly basis.
- An Auto-Renew Membership is non-refundable, non-shareable and non-transferable.
- An Auto-Renew Membership is an automatically renewing contract, with a minimum 4-month commitment.
- After the 4-month period, the Auto-Renew Membership rolls over to a month-to-month until the member notifies the studio by email with a minimum of 30 days to cancel. The membership will continue to auto-renew at the same rate, on the same date every month.
- Cancellations & Suspensions are available to students on an Auto-Renew Membership after the initial 4 month commitment. Members can cancel or suspend your membership by giving 30 days notice by email to email@example.com or by completing the Cancellation Form Online.
- Suspensions are available for a maximum of 90 days, and can be requested here.
- The introductory month is only valid for new students who have never taken a class at a Modo Yoga Nanaimo studio.
- Introductory month packages cannot be refunded, shared, or transferred.
- The introductory month cannot be suspended or extended.
- No Student or Senior discounts apply to the Intro Month.
- Class cards do not expire unless otherwise mentioned (i.e. for special promotional prices)
- Class cards cannot be refunded, shared, or transferred.
- For promotional-priced class cards – if the card expires before all classes have been used, we reserve the right to charge the difference in cost between the promotional card and a non-discounted class card with an equal number of sessions.
- Pre-registration is required for workshops.
- All workshops must be paid in full before the day of the event. Unpaid registrations risk being removed from the workshop without notice if it becomes full.
- Workshop cancellation requests must be received via email a minimum of 24 hours in advance of the workshop.
- Late arrivals will not be permitted to enter workshops more than 15 minutes after the beginning of the workshop. No refunds will be issued in this case.
Retail Return Policy
- All retail items purchased at Modo Yoga Nanaimo have a two week (14 day) conditional return policy.
- Items can only be exchanged or returned during business hours 9 am – 4 pm at both locations.
- Please note that for all retail purchases using cash, the person making the purchase will be required to have an account in MindBody in order for us to have a record of the sale in our system.
- Conditions for Return:
- All tags and labels are still on the product or garment.
- The item is unworn, unused, and in a condition that can be resold.
- If the tag is marked “Final Sale” it cannot be returned, as it is a Final Sale.
- We are able to confirm your purchase in MindBody.
- Periodically, promotions will be emailed to our students and/or advertised via social media. Typically these promotions are available for a short duration.
- Once the stated deadline for purchase is over, we are no longer able to honour the promotion.