Payment & Registration
- Taxes are not included in advertised prices.
- We accept payment by debit, Visa and MasterCard (we also accept Visa Debit for in-studio purchases only – our online card processor doesn’t support this payment method). As of June 15th, we encourage all students to go cashless at the studio.
- Receipts will be issued via email upon request. Please inform the teacher/desk staff at the time of purchase if you would like one.
- All fees are non-refundable, non-shareable and non-transferable, including, but not limited to: Auto-Renew, Joint Gym & Yoga, Peace, Health & Performance, One Year Unlimited, and Club 365.
- Payment for this package must be made by credit card (Visa / MC). The Member’s credit card will be charged every 4 weeks.
- An Auto-Renew Membership is non-refundable, non-shareable and non-transferable.
- An Auto-Renew Membership is an automatically renewing contract, with no commitment. The membership will continue to auto-renew every 4 weeks.
- to notify the studio of cancelation please do so by completing a Cancellation Form with a minimum of 7 days to cancel.
- Cancellations & Suspensions are available to students on an Auto-Renew Membership
- Members can cancel or suspend your membership by giving 7 days notice by completing the Suspension Form or Cancellation Form online. Please note that Cancellation or Suspension requests by email, text, or in-person will not be accepted.
- Suspensions are available for a minimum of 30 days and a maximum of 90 days for free.
- To reactivate your account, please complete a Reactivation Form.
- If an Auto-Renew Member Late Cancels a class or No-Shows they will be charged a $12 Late Cancel fee on their credit card. If a credit card is not available, this fee will be charged to their account and must be paid as soon as possible.
- The introductory pass is only valid for new students who have never taken a class at a Modo Yoga Nanaimo studio.
- Introductory pass packages cannot be refunded, shared, or transferred.
- The introductory month cannot be suspended or extended.
- No Student or Senior discounts apply to the Intro Month.
- Class cards expire after 365 days.
- Class cards cannot be refunded, shared, or transferred.
- For promotional-priced class cards – if the card expires before all classes have been used, we reserve the right to charge the difference in cost between the promotional card and a non-discounted class card with an equal number of sessions.
- Pre-registration is required for workshops.
- All workshops must be paid in full before the day of the event. Unpaid registrations risk being removed from the workshop without notice if it becomes full.
- Workshop cancellation requests must be received via email a minimum of 24 hours in advance of the workshop.
- Late arrivals will not be permitted to enter workshops once it has begun. No refunds will be issued in this case. Please arrive 15 minutes in advance to sign-in.
- Periodically, promotions will be emailed to our students and/or advertised via social media. Typically these promotions are available for a short duration.
- Once the stated deadline for purchase is over, we are no longer able to honour the promotion.
- All passes bought on promotion are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-shareable.
Storage Onside & Lost and Found
- Modo Yoga Nanaimo studios are not responsible for the loss or theft of personal belongings.
- Shoes and boots: Yoga brain happens! Sometimes students accidentally leave with someone else’s footwear that is similar to their own. In these situations, we will do our best to help recover the mixed-up item. However, we are not responsible for unrecovered shoes or boots.
- Any personal items that are found in the studio will be lovingly placed in our Lost & Found.
- Unclaimed Lost & Found items are donated to charity after 30 days.