Effective June 2021: Students will be required to wear a face mask at all times inside the Modo Yoga Nanaimo building until BC lifts this restriction.
- Wear a mask at all times, Even on your yoga mat!
- Students will not be permitted into the studio without a face covering.
- Thank you for your continued support and understanding of these new processes and safety protocols so we can keep the studio open and our community as safe as possible!
Payment & Registration
- Taxes are not included in advertised prices.
- We accept payment by debit, Visa and MasterCard (we also accept Visa Debit for in-studio purchases only – our online card processor doesn’t support this payment method). As of June 15th, we encourage all students to go cashless at the studio.
- Receipts will be issued via email upon request. Please inform the teacher/desk staff at the time of purchase if you would like one.
- All fees are non-refundable, non-shareable and non-transferable, including, but not limited to: Auto-Renew, Joint Gym & Yoga, Peace, Health & Performance, One Year Unlimited, and Club 365.
- Payment for this package must be made by credit card (Visa / MC). The Member’s credit card will be charged on a monthly basis.
- An Auto-Renew Membership is non-refundable, non-shareable and non-transferable.
- An Auto-Renew Membership is an automatically renewing contract, with a minimum 4-month commitment. The membership will continue to auto-renew at the same rate, on the same date every month.
- After the 4-month period, the Auto-Renew Membership rolls over to a month-to-month until the member notifies the studio by completing a Cancellation Form with a minimum of 30 days to cancel.
- Cancellations & Suspensions are available to students on an Auto-Renew Membership after the initial 4-month commitment.
- Members can cancel or suspend your membership by giving 30 days notice by completing the Suspension Form or Cancellation Form online. Please note that Cancellation or Suspension requests by email, text, or in-person will not be accepted.
- Suspensions are available for a minimum of 30 days and a maximum of 90 days for free. There will be a $25 admin fee for any additional suspensions per calendar year.
- To reactivate your account, please complete a Reactivation Form.
- If an Auto-Renew Member Late Cancels a class or No-Shows they will be charged a $12 Late Cancel fee on their credit card. If a credit card is not available, this fee will be charged to their account and must be paid as soon as possible.
- The introductory month is only valid for new students who have never taken a class at a Modo Yoga Nanaimo studio.
- Introductory month packages cannot be refunded, shared, or transferred.
- The introductory month cannot be suspended or extended.
- No Student or Senior discounts apply to the Intro Month.
- Class cards do not expire unless otherwise mentioned (i.e. for special promotional prices)
- Class cards cannot be refunded, shared, or transferred.
- For promotional-priced class cards – if the card expires before all classes have been used, we reserve the right to charge the difference in cost between the promotional card and a non-discounted class card with an equal number of sessions.
- Pre-registration is required for workshops.
- All workshops must be paid in full before the day of the event. Unpaid registrations risk being removed from the workshop without notice if it becomes full.
- Workshop cancellation requests must be received via email a minimum of 24 hours in advance of the workshop.
- Late arrivals will not be permitted to enter workshops once it has begun. No refunds will be issued in this case. Please arrive 15 minutes in advance to sign-in.
- Periodically, promotions will be emailed to our students and/or advertised via social media. Typically these promotions are available for a short duration.
- Once the stated deadline for purchase is over, we are no longer able to honour the promotion.
- All passes bought on promotion are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-shareable.
Storage Onside & Lost and Found
- Modo Yoga Nanaimo studios are not responsible for the loss or theft of personal belongings.
- Shoes and boots: Yoga brain happens! Sometimes students accidentally leave with someone else’s footwear that is similar to their own. In these situations, we will do our best to help recover the mixed-up item. However, we are not responsible for unrecovered shoes or boots.
- Any personal items that are found in the studio will be lovingly placed in our Lost & Found.
- Unclaimed Lost & Found items are donated to charity after 30 days.