We are looking for extraordinary teachers to join our team! Modo Yoga NYC is currently looking for teachers to teach at our two locations (both at Modo Yoga Williamsburg and Modo Yoga West Village).
- Vinyasa + Sequencing + Yin training (All 3 Required)
- 3 years minimum of full time teaching experience
- 500 hour training (minimum)
- Consistent yoga practice
- Eager to continually learn and grow both as a student and teacher
- Clear, open and compassionate communication skills
- Inspired by our Modo Yoga pillars and Modo Yoga NYC’s Vision
Send your CV to [email protected] to apply.
This role embodies all of the Modo Yoga Pillars and supports the overall operations of the Modo Yoga NYC Studios, through their voice, their presence and their actions. The front desk associate is an ambassador of the Modo NYC brand and helps maintain the overall client experience.
This role supports the day to day operations of both studios, including, but not limited to, checking students in, handling member questions, supporting the EE program, maintaining the overall organization of the studio and front lobby area.
This position will report to the Director of Operations while working closely with the Studio Manager as well as teachers, fellow desk staff and EEs in order to support the day-to-day operations and the overall students’ experience at the studios.
Front Desk Associate Prerequisites:
- Minimum 3 years customer service experience
- Must be available to work at both studio locations & have weekend availability
- Ability to work with Google Docs, Excel;
- You are organized and strong at time management;
- Detailed oriented and self-motivated
- You are a hard worker with proven work ethic and integrity;
- You are clear, direct and compassionate in your communication;
- You see possibility in any challenge and do not easily overwhelm;
- You are inspired by the Modo Yoga pillars;
- You have a consistent yoga practice.
- Must be legally allowed to work in the United States.
- Must have proof of Full COVID Vaccination
To apply, email resume to [email protected].