Calm. Fit. Inspired.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE AT THE STUDIO
Pre-register for classes as we only have 20 spots available.
- Late Cancel in effect = you will get charged $10 for a no show or late cancel (please cancel via Modo APP 2 hours before class starts).
- Arrive wearing your yoga garb with only what you need for your practice.
- Leave all personal belongings home or locked in your car.
- The studio will be open 15 minutes before class.
- No latecomers will be admitted.
- Fill up your water bottle at home.
- Use the washroom at home before you come.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
- We have a partition for our front desk.
- Social distancing flames are on the floor.
- Hand sanitizer placed throughout the studio.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures at all times of the day.
- Contactless sign in.
- Everyone in the studio will wear masks.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Change rooms are not available.
- No showers will be available during this time.
- Please respect social distancing.
- Sanitize your hands when you arrive.
- Go straight into the practice room to set your mat down and settle into Savasana.
- Keep your mask on until class begins.
- Please use the white pre-determined mat markers on the floor.
- Our practice room has been measured for social distance spacing.
- There will be no props or rental equipment but you are welcome to bring your own.
- No breathing techniques will be instructed.
- No hands-on adjustments
- The temperature in the room will be reduced to 85- 90 degrees.
- Enjoy Savasana.
- Be mindful of social distancing when you are ready to leave the room.
- Clean your mat at home.
- Please do not linger in the common areas.
- Sanitize your hands when you leave.
- Bring your recyclables home with you.
MORE IMPORTANT CHANGES
- Consider water + bathrooms at the studio for emergency use only.
- More time between classes to keep you safe
SELF-ASSESS BEFORE YOU COME
We miss you all, our goal is to move into a more normal studio experience together. We are committed to offering the absolute best yoga experience possible.
We are all living extraordinary times and how we show up for this challenge with ourselves, our families, our friends and neighbours can really make a difference and create a positive change for all. We believe yoga is part of the cure to bringing peace in our bodies, our environment, and into the world.
If you want to practice at home, join us at Modo Yoga Online. It’s an on-demand platform that allows you to practice when you want. You can choose from over 100 classes (any style and various length) including Modo, Modo/Yin, Modo Flow, Modo Freestyle, Meditation, and everything in between!
30 Days for $50
Best Way to start! 30 Days of Unlimited classes!
Unlimited Classes, 12 month minimum $2.98 per day, Membership Perks, Traveller's Pass to other Modo studios, Membership perks!
Create an Account
Sign the Waiver
Start here! Register and sign the liability waiver to sign up for classes and buy passes.
Want More Options?
We also have single classes, 10 class cards as well as other monthly options available.
2442 St. Joseph Blvd. Suite 101
Mondays and Wednesdays: 8 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 10 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Fridays: 8 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Saturdays and Sundays: 8 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Lots of free parking!